YouTube Stuff

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Well this doesn't belong anywhere so I made a thread.
Guys little XJ gets it done doing recovery.. super chill guy and I am pretty amazed what he recovers with it. No winch. Which I thought surprising.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Well this doesn't belong anywhere so I made a thread.
Guys little XJ gets it done doing recovery.. super chill guy and I am pretty amazed what he recovers with it. No winch. Which I thought surprising.

lol I watched this last night. I guess the algorithm recommended it for both of us

Silverback

Pretty cool.. not sure why he didn't use the CTIS and air down in the sand.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
4CFD9EFB-876C-4E8B-ABD6-CDAB56E504E2.png

I drove those Oshkosh M985 trucks in the military.

Silverback

I liked the guys comment.. "Probably gets one kilometer per liter on the beach".. how close to accurate was that?

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I liked the guys comment.. "Probably gets one kilometer per liter on the beach".. how close to accurate was that?

I don’t know, but there are fuel hogs for sure, I also drove the fuel truck version, which totally sucked, there were no baffles in the 2500 gallon tanks.

AlienXtx

Nignog

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I bet this is why @tx_shooter wants all that powder my buddy has for sale lol

Going to plead the 5th on that one; but it is legal to own a muzzle loading cannon without ATF paperwork. Yes - it is on my bucket list to have a nice cannon at some point. lol

Silverback

Dude refinishes old tools... super cool.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
That is pretty cool. I have an old single cylinder Maytag motor I saved from getting recycled. I need to go through it and rebuild it. I have no clue what I will use it for but I know it will be cool to hear the motor pop again.

Silverback

I watched a few of his videos.. pretty amazing.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Good trip

Reactions: tex

Silverback

Forgot about this guy..

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Edited the title of thread to make it more "work friendly" for people browsing on work computers or networks.

balakay

BabyMax
This is super cool. Theres other videos using hydraulic presses and bullets instead of hammers. Just YouTube "Prince Rupert's Drop".

Silverback

Since I didn't watch the "big game" today I was looking at the commercials. This Porsche one was kinda cool.