Forum Hosting Upgrade

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Finally nailed down the reason the forum has been going down randomly during the day. I worked with InMotion to schedule a hosting upgrade that should be taking place within the next 48 hours. This should make way for the forum to run much smoother and faster.

I will update here once it is done.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
:borra2::applaudit::b1::banana::beer-toast1::headbang::thumbup::clap:

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
You da man!

Oswego

n00b
Woot! I had some issues yesterday - explains the web part.... I still have issues though... o_O lol

tx_shooter

Staff member
Well that didn't work for shit. The interruption in services today was brought to us by poor execution by the hosting provider and software issues.

Fuck em. We will tolerate this until I can get a better plan together.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
setupAutoloader($fileDir . '/library'); XenForo_Application::initialize($fileDir . '/library', $fileDir); XenForo_Application::set('page_start_time', $startTime); $fc = new XenForo_FrontController(new XenForo_Dependencies_Public()); $fc->run();

Taco Loco

tx_shooter

Staff member
yeah - having InMotion move the forum back to the setup that worked. Apparently there were some software issues and they went forward anyways.

Taco Loco

IMG_1451.PNG

Taco Loco

Finally nailed down the reason the forum has been going down randomly during the day. I worked with InMotion to schedule a hosting upgrade that should be taking place within the next 48 hours. This should make way for the forum to run much smoother and faster.

I will update here once it is done.

During the meantime Midway has some Oakleys on sale

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Well least you are dealing with professional idiots. It must be "Take your 8 year old to work week and let them run shit" over their.

Taco Loco

TOR Site is still jacked up like a 4R on concrete block

Reactions: tex