Hidden Falls Feb 2-4

balakay

BabyMax
And the last thing my back needs is probably a 6 hour round trip and bouncing around in trails all day .

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I'm probably out as well. This is an expensive week. $140 worth of chiro visits and Sunday night is going to be expensive. Brazilian steakhouse and flying saucer for a birthday. Probably need to save my $100 and just stay home Saturday.

If I pay my way can I borrow your Lexus? I need to pick up a few things I forgot in Marble Falls. I will treat it like it was mine.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I wont make it.

Texoma

IG: triplecchopshop
I'm still in the break in period on the gears. I'm installing a CBI bumper on my wife's T4R Saturday, getting new tires put on the quad n doing an epic burn out on the old ones.

balakay

BabyMax
I'm still in the break in period on the gears. I'm installing a CBI bumper on my wife's T4R Saturday, getting new tires put on the quad n doing an epic burn out on the old ones.

Front or rear?

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
That's an option.

balakay

BabyMax
Front, got it primed in this pic. As of now I've got the back side painted flat black and the front painted with rustoleum truck bed liner. Gonna put a second coat of bed liner today and let cure til Saturday morn.

View attachment 8700

10-13 model? I was hoping for some if the 14+ sexiness. Guess I'll have to wait until @tex and @SecretSquirrel get theirs.

The 10-13 bumpers are still damn good looking bumpers though!