Hidden Falls Feb 2-4

CowboyTaco

The trend continues.

1 guy posts about a camping/wheeling trip. 10 people say they want to go. 10 people drop out and 1 guy goes camping/wheeling.

Make sure to take lots of trail selfies!

balakay

BabyMax
Yep, my probably out changed to a definitely out this morning. After ignoring some weird feelings from the front end the last couple of weeks, the grinding noises on the way to school this morning have me feeling like I'm gambling with a driver side wheel bearing. Going to tear it apart tomorrow and see what's going on and get parts ordered.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I am almost at HF today for work. I ended up coming down to Lampasas for a down network that the local employees tried to fix.

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
I was going to make this but didn't want to say anything so I wouldn't have to flake, but now I have friends coming in town who want to do brunch (a.k.a. breakfast w/ alcohol) Saturday. So without being a flake I'm still a flake
The trend continues.

1 guy posts about a camping/wheeling trip. 10 people say they want to go. 10 people drop out and 1 guy goes camping/wheeling.

Make sure to take lots of trail selfies!
It was inevitable, especially since the Northwest OHV meet actually happened

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Lights work great.

full

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
What lights did you get? Look awesome. Can you dim them?

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Those are the luminoodles, 10 ft. I can't dim these and I wish I could. I had the 5 ft ones, the 10 ft is the perfect length.

Last edited:

Silverback

Oh cool. I have a couple sets of those I have not used. Awesome product.

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
The weather out here, cold and windy, reminds me of camping on that big hill under the tree out at Shiloh Ridge outside of Alto.

Last edited:

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The weather may be chilly but I wish I was there. I just got home from picking up my 4Runner from the shop. They did not do me a lot of favors.

Silverback

Well I bet those fuckers get caught. HF has too many gate cameras and shit like that. Someone knows who or suspects who did it.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Who ended up wheeling with you?