Leasing my ranch. Around 900 acres, 5 stands 9 feeders. Primitive lodging

thekidcatcher

Hey guys, as the title says I am leasing my ranch. Going to school and would like the money. PM me for details. Check out my facebook link for pictures

Broken Wrench

Location ?

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Broken Wrench

Cool, i will skip hunting again this year and stock pile. New pres is going to suck away our gun rights.

Broken Wrench

Yeah, but my stock pile is pretty might as well be prepared. I didnt think it could get any worse than it is. Then we get these fine candidates.

MatthewMay1

amateur professional
The hogs seem to have stopped coming by our feeders....Them suckers are smarter than I ever thought they would be

Broken Wrench

They can be crafty devils, hog hunting sounds fun. Havent done that in a while, will be a good test for one of the ar. Have to find something close to me.

Thanks for the idea

MatthewMay1

amateur professional
They can be crafty devils, hog hunting sounds fun. Havent done that in a while, will be a good test for one of the ar. Have to find something close to me.

Thanks for the idea
AR15 is too light for the hogs I go after. I don't want to be limited to head shots when they're running full speed across a field. I use a Marlin 336 chambered in .35 Remington and it is AMAZING. 38-55, 300WSM, and .450 also do a number on the big boars :) I would love an AR10 though...

thekidcatcher

Well someone has to not be a good shot lol jk. Best I have made on a hog was a head shot at 220yards full sprint. Next to that, moving wise, was a coyote at a full spring in and out of bushes with iron sights on an sks

MatthewMay1

amateur professional
Well someone has to not be a good shot lol jk. Best I have made on a hog was a head shot at 220yards full sprint. Next to that, moving wise, was a coyote at a full spring in and out of bushes with iron sights on an sks
When they're running, I want to be able to knock them down by hitting it nearly anywhere. Less aiming time = more dead hogs

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
When they're running, I want to be able to knock them down by hitting it nearly anywhere. Less aiming time = more dead hogs

If I had a weapon...

I would use an AR most of time and shoot through the rib cage and let them fuckers die on someone's ranch to improve my deer hunting

Reactions: tex