Lone Star Toyota Jamboree 2018, May 3rd-6th

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Figured I would get this started since it will be here before we know it.
Who is going?
I will be there for sure this year after skipping the last 2 years.

Link to event: Lone Star Toyota Jamboree

Video from some previous years

2015, back when @SMKYTXN rig was not a trailer queen and @balakay had an epic trail break

balakay

BabyMax
I'll be there Friday. Time of day depends on my classes that day.

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Never been, would like too, but my schedule is already inked, (not pencil). Oh well.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I will not be there...instead I'll be at an all weekend shooting competition :D

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
I’ll be there again this year. Word on the street is that Wyatt and some of the RST rigs will be there to steal some of Nathan’s spotlight lol.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I’ll be there again this year. Word on the street is that Wyatt and some of the RST rigs will be there to steal some of Nathan’s spotlight lol.
That is the word on the street.
I am planning to grab a small travel trailer to stay in out there. Not going to sleep in clouds of that red dust this year. Plus an AC will be nice after a day on the trails.

SMKYTXN

Vendor
Vendor

Meh, I won't let some left coast comifornians steal my thunder!

I'll be there as a gold sponsor yet again. That reminds me, I need to work on my product displays and some more product before then. Oh, and TC will be back as title sponsor again. Should be good times.

balakay

BabyMax
Meh, I won't let some left coast comifornians steal my thunder!

I'll be there as a gold sponsor yet again. That reminds me, I need to work on my product displays and some more product before then. Oh, and TC will be back as title sponsor again. Should be good times.

Speaking of product, you should make some mirrors for the GX470s.