Lone Star Toyota Jamboree 2018, May 3rd-6th

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I wish someone had video of how these shocks are failing like that. Considering the top and bottom are hard mounted it does not make a lot of sense for a piece of equipment that goes up and down to bend in and break that close to collapsed.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Sucks man. On the upside is that you can cut out that old frame portion that is permanently stained orange!

xJuice

I wish someone had video of how these shocks are failing like that. Considering the top and bottom are hard mounted it does not make a lot of sense for a piece of equipment that goes up and down to bend in and break that close to collapsed.
Shock bottoms out before bumpstop hits, wheel and LCA continue to travel up, something has to give...

Sorry no vid.

SamSter0077

Frack me..
I had a very small dent from the rear bumper slamming on a rock. This trip was the least amount of damage I have ever experienced. What a difference wheeling sober makes.

I have yet another video of Todd making Twister look easy. Will post when Bianca gets all the photos uploaded from her camera.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I had a very small dent from the rear bumper slamming on a rock. This trip was the least amount of damage I have ever experienced. What a difference wheeling sober makes.

I have yet another video of Todd making Twister look easy. Will post when Bianca gets all the photos uploaded from her camera.

Awesome.

Sidenote, hanging your arm out the door could lead to a bad habit/accident if the truck rolls on ya.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
That happened to a guy as we were leaving. Had a buggy and rolled it. Crushed his hand real bad. Someone saw him walking and drove him to the front. EMT got to work on him quick and rushed him off by ambulance. Looked real bad so I hope he is okay.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Yeah Sam, that was scary. :) Enough said.

But cool vid though. Glad you made it out again.