Lost Sheep, Build Thread.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Bear, Bull, Ostrich, Pig or Sheep.
No life guard on duty, but there may be a piker in the crowd, swimming alone is dangerous.

my hopes in creating this thread was to learn from each other, I was going to gear this thread towards IPO's, real estate sales and rentals, financial savvy tips, retirement and savings platforms (Roth, 401k, 529's, IRA's, etc), small business enterprises, stock market and commodity markets & futures, LLC, taxes, etc...

01C8FD9B-BAF0-4FBE-9237-193516B10F9C.png

Dumb asses, sheep don’t lay golden eggs, it’s up you to build your own golden nest egg to live off from.

Last edited:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
The Wallstreet Tacoma?

Taco Loco

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Taco Loco

The snowflake millennial in me is offended that you're not offended.

lol, you should be proud, studies are showing that snowflake eco boomer millennials are actually saving more than the Gen X folks, and the snowflake eco boomer millennials are living with less and happy with that, only downfall is that they expect more inheritance than any other generation

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
It is easy for the snowflakes to save money when the majority of them still live at home. Don't get me wrong; I think it is great when parent can use their wealth to help out their kids to succeed in life. I think it is wrong when those same kids lecture other people about the evils of wealth. Dumb asses.

Silverback

Silverback

balakay

BabyMax
It is easy for the snowflakes to save money when the majority of them still live at home. Don't get me wrong; I think it is great when parent can use their wealth to help out their kids to succeed in life. I think it is wrong when those same kids lecture other people about the evils of wealth. Dumb asses.

My friends always thought I was crazy when I said I paid rent to live with my parents. I was not in school, worked, and made more money than my mom did. Of course I'm not living there for free. But it was cheaper than getting my own place.

Taco Loco

Sheep
A sheep is an investor who has no strategy or focus in mind. This type of person simply listens to others for financial advice, and often misses out on the most meaningful moves in the market as a result.

Bear

The term bear refers to the given market conditions. Bull and bear are probably the most familiar terms on Main Street.

Bull
The term bull refers to a very positive stock market environment in which stock prices are increasing and money is flowing into stocks.

Ostrich
An ostrich is an investor who fails to react to critical situations or events that are likely to impact his or her investment.

Pig
A pig is any investor who puts greed ahead of his or her investment principles or sound strategies.

Piker
A broker or investor who makes small size trades. Piker is a pejorative slang term used to describe individuals who are said to have limited impact on the operations of the market or a business.

An individual is most likely to be considered a piker if he or she makes small trades or does not prepare fully for the trading day. The word itself is considered more offensive than words such as “amateur”. In some cases an individual who considered him or herself to be very knowledgeable about investing, despite evidence indicating otherwise, would be considered a piker.

Life Guard

saved lives – basically a great return on investment, passes all the cost-benefit tests, even contribute to the good of society by improving safety in water.