Military Veterans

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Beginning November 11, 2017, we will once again be able to serve honorably discharged Veterans online through a lifelong exchange benefit. Honorably discharged Veterans can now verify their eligibility at VetVerify.org

All it takes is three easy steps:

• Submit a verification form at VetVerify.org
  • Follow the Exchange on Facebook for ongoing updates
  • Start shopping on November 11, 2017

Military Discounts On Top Brands, Women's Clothing, Fitness, Electronics | Shop Army & Air Force Exchange Service

FREE Standard Shipping to US Zip Codes *When Your Online Purchase Totals $49 or More

TAX-FREE SHOPPING On top of already great deals on clothing, electronics and more

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Home Improvement stores (Lowes, Homie Depot) and automotive stores (O'Reilly, Autozoom) give 10% off.

Verizon and AT&T 15% off cell plans

Taco Loco

The VetVerify process only took me a minute. It must not be ran by the DoD.

So if your wanting to buy a big ticket item i.e 65" HD TV aafes has competitive prices and will match brick stores like Best Buy and you pay zero tax

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Oh yeah. Need to sign up

Taco Loco

Exchange online deal from the July 4th

25% Clearance Off, and 4th July 35% Off Sale....
Columbia shirts, Outdoor Omni Shade
All 3 Shirts for $58.44

IMG_2611.JPG
IMG_2612.JPG

Taco Loco

IMG_2618.PNG

I guess thier version of prime mate day.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Got this in the mail today... signed up and found current pricing to be as depressing as it was when I was in.... will wait until they do a silly sale...

YOU
have been selected to BETA TEST the Veterans online shopping benefit!

You have been randomly granted early access to all of the online exchanges as part of the Veterans online shopping benefit. This means you can create an account, explore the sites and start shopping today!

As part of this beta test, you will periodically receive surveys regarding your experience shopping with the exchanges. Your feedback will help us meet your needs as well as address any concerns you may have.

Taco Loco

Got this in the mail today... signed up and found current pricing to be as depressing as it was when I was in.... will wait until they do a silly sale...

YOU
have been selected to BETA TEST the Veterans online shopping benefit!

You have been randomly granted early access to all of the online exchanges as part of the Veterans online shopping benefit. This means you can create an account, explore the sites and start shopping today!

As part of this beta test, you will periodically receive surveys regarding your experience shopping with the exchanges. Your feedback will help us meet your needs as well as address any concerns you may have.

that's funny, yesh it must be on a sale or have them match bestbuy

Many times you can find large ticket items that can be $100 cheaper and they often throw promotions to use the Star card for another 10% off or double points for $20 plus gift cards, those are in store promotions and of course it's tax free

Taco Loco

Keep this in mind as well...

More than 70% of AAFES earnings are paid to Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) Programs

Taco Loco

Marine Corps Rules:
1. Have a plan.
2. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won't work.
3. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
4. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.
5. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a '4'.
7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Your life is expensive.
8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend (lateral & diagonal preferred).
9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
10. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
12. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
13. If you are not shooting, you should be reloading or moving.

Navy SEAL's Rules
:
1. Look very cool in sunglasses.
2. Kill every living thing within view.
3. Adjust Speedo.
4. Check hair in mirror.

US Army Rangers Rules
:
1. Walk 50 miles wearing 75 pound rucksack while starving.
2. Locate individuals requiring killing.
3. Request permission via radio from 'Higher' to perform killing.
4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted.
5. Walk out 50 miles wearing a 75 pound rucksack while starving.

US Army Rules
:
1. Curse bitterly when receiving operational order.
2. Make sure there is extra ammo and extra coffee.
3. Curse bitterly.
4. Curse bitterly.
5. Do not listen to 2nd Lieutenants; they can get you killed.
6. Curse bitterly.

US Air Force Rules
:
1. Have a cocktail.
2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner.
3. See what's on HBO.
4. Ask 'What is a gunfight?'
5. Request more funding from Congress with a 'killer' Power Point presentation.
6. Wine & dine ''key' Congressmen, invite DOD & defense industry executives.
7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets.
8. Declare the assets 'strategic' and never deploy them operationally.
9. Hurry to make 13:45 tee-time.
10. Make sure the base is as far as possible from the conflict but close enough to have a tax exemption.

US Navy Rules
:
1. Go to Sea.
2. Drink Coffee.
3. Deploy Marines

Oswego

n00b
wait....you have to pay to use public land in Texas? Last state I would of thought that was needed. NJ residents going crazy right now because new to be governor wants "pay to play" to be used to visit our state parks. While I am against more taxation I do know the budget for our parks is lower than it should be to provide clean, safe, properly staffed state land.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
But you can fish for free in a state park, no license required.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
wait....you have to pay to use public land in Texas? Last state I would of thought that was needed. NJ residents going crazy right now because new to be governor wants "pay to play" to be used to visit our state parks. While I am against more taxation I do know the budget for our parks is lower than it should be to provide clean, safe, properly staffed state land.
Parks do require a fee. I don' think WMA requires to pay for land use.