Nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AleMap

Meet my Little Black Beast, aka Beastie, Nelly Maeve, Mae or whatever I happen to be calling her on any particular day.

2011 Toyota Tacoma DCSB, manual

Current mods:
Fox 2.5 IFP Coil Over Non-res (August 2014)
Fox adjustable rear shock (August 2014)
Deaver Expedition Leaf Pack (August 2014)
MT ATZ P3 285/70R17 (January 2015)

CBI Offroad front & t-case skids (October 2014)
CBI Offroad rock sliders (October 2014)

Front Runner Outfitters bed rack with bottle opener (December 2014)
CVT Mount Shasta RTT

Total Chaos UCA (May 2015)

CBI Offroad Fab Moab 2.0 front bumper (September 2015)
Superwinch Talon 9.5 w/synthetic line (September 2015)
Factor 55 Flatlink (September 2015)

Dometic CFX50 Fridge/Freezer (June 2016)

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Gears and lockers are on the "To Do" list. Estimating next year sometime.

Thanks, I tried to really plan it out and do it right the first time.

That is the only way I try to do anything now. I do not have enough money or time to buy parts twice.

AleMap

How well do those tires handle snow/ ice?

On ice....really fun! Make sure to leave a good stopping distance and drive like a Gma.

On snow I file these tires under "Awesome"

They are a really good all around tire and I'd highly recommend them for a daily driver rig that sees all four seasons (sometimes all on the same day).

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
On ice....really fun! Make sure to leave a good stopping distance and drive like a Gma.

On snow I file these tires under "Awesome"

They are a really good all around tire and I'd highly recommend them for a daily driver rig that sees all four seasons (sometimes all on the same day).

You say you live in Canada but it sounds a lot like Texas weather. How are the tires for mileage life?

AleMap

You say you live in Canada but it sounds a lot like Texas weather. How are the tires for mileage life?
Alberta is a lot like Texas oddly enough ;)

This is my first set that I bought new.... I only have about 12000 miles (yup I converted it from km to miles) on them.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Alberta is a lot like Texas oddly enough ;)

This is my first set that I bought new.... I only have about 12000 miles (yup I converted it from km to miles) on them.
Thanks for using Freedom units.
CacDvGz.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
LOL

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

AleMap

I just added my fridge... well it's currently my bar fridge. I need to do the power to lighter anytime mod, I guess that is next. ;)

I have hood struts to install.
Ditch light brackets to install but I'm waiting on lights.
Need to mount axe/shovel and Hi-Lift

AleMap

Or one massive odyssey 1500.... thanks for reminding me that is on the agenda too. I knew there was something else.

I have my stock battery right now and I'm actually scared to run my winch without the truck running LOL

The fridge has a monitor to shut off in battery gets too low.

I have a dash cam/OBD that works the same way. Battery gets to 11 everything turns off automatically. The fridge I might set higher.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I have dual batteries, big ass group 31 in the back with an 85 watt solar panel to keep it charged up. I've had an ARB fridge running 24/7 in the truck for about 2.5 years or so. Highly recommend a second battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.