Nov 10-13 : Arkansas Hunt for the toothbrush inventor Part 2 - How to turn a toothbrush into a prison shank.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Some of the best kind right there.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I put the spousal unit on alert, not work though. Will see what my time off looks like after Colorado in September. Probably bring the doggo this trip.
Post a pic of him in the 4 Legged Buddies thread

Silverback

See if this works. I was opening it with Garmin Basecamp on a PC.

CowboyTaco

I got plans that weekend. Make it a week sooner and maybe I can join.

New job means more time off that I have to use or lose.

Plus, I gotta pop the cherry on this new winch....

or, if someone wants to go ahead and map a route, I could potentially be down for that.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I got plans that weekend. Make it a week sooner and maybe I can join.

New job means more time off that I have to use or lose.

Plus, I gotta pop the cherry on this new winch....

or, if someone wants to go ahead and map a route, I could potentially be down for that.
A week sooner is opening wknd here.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
So you need to go 2 weeks sooner. 😉

Well my season starts September 1st for dove, October 1st for deer and ends January 15th, gotta love South Texas hunting season, best in da State.

Silverback

I think I am going to leave the house on Wednesday the 9th of Nov. Maybe just do some exploring before we meetup... where ever that meetup location may be.

Reactions: tex

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Getting more excited about this trip after today. Not sure why but I feel the need to get out of town.
And it's looking like new tires are in my future, but still working on sourcing a spare hoist and cross brace to mount it.

Silverback

Well the more I think about this the more I want to spend more time there. I will keep the "official" dates the same but if someone wants to spend more time there let me know. I'm down.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Well the more I think about this the more I want to spend more time there. I will keep the "official" dates the same but if someone wants to spend more time there let me know. I'm down.
Tempting for sure. We will see as time gets closer.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I agree with you on that. This thing called life and being a responsible(ish) adult gets in the way

Silverback

Adulting is over-rated. lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
After this work trip I need some time away from people. Two straight weeks of social interactions is draining.

And no; not that kind of "drained".