Nov 10-13 : Arkansas Hunt for the toothbrush inventor Part 2 - How to turn a toothbrush into a prison shank.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Well, turns out she's predominantly Chihuahua, chow chow and pitbull. Only 3% lab.
I had a chow and lab mix growing up. Terrible puppy but a great adult dog.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I've seen some vids of the Ozarks from this past month and its pretty dry there. So lets hope they get some , not a ton, of rain before we go. Keep the dust down.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I've seen some vids of the Ozarks from this past month and its pretty dry there. So lets hope they get some , not a ton, of rain before we go. Keep the dust down.
I agree, would be nice to see water in the streams etc.

My son's paddling trip on the Buffalo River last month covered about 55 miles over the coarse of the week, he said they had to pull the canoes through on a couple areas on the Buffalo but he said the White river had more than enough flow.

I might consider doing a similar trip but with yaks.

Taco Loco

Gonna be ordering some Taco parts or I will have to take the Ferd or a Lexy.

UCA delta joints and upper bushings

CV's and seals(I'm still running original CV's @153K with no tears in the boots) the joints themselves have too much slop.)

Steering rack -(new oem)

Sway bar bushings

Needle bearings replacement.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Gonna be ordering some Taco parts or I will have to take the Ferd or a Lexy.

UCA delta joints and upper bushings

CV's and seals(I'm still running original CV's @153K with no tears in the boots) the joints themselves have too much slop.)

Steering rack -(new oem)

Sway bar bushings

Needle bearings replacement.
You need new CV axles? I'm still running my OEM CV axles and they are fine (Driver's side has been re-booted a few times). I'm at ~230k+ miles.

Taco Loco

You need new CV axles? I'm still running my OEM CV axles and they are fine (Driver's side has been re-booted a few times). I'm at ~230k+ miles.
You don't have any poping noises when turn hard left/right???

Or clicking noise

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Keep the OEM CV's as long as possible. Reboot if needed and carry a spare from Napa.