Nov 10-13 : Arkansas Hunt for the toothbrush inventor Part 2 - How to turn a toothbrush into a prison shank.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I was talking to @Taco Loco and we plan to head to the northern most part of the trip. That spot has yet to be determined. Hoping to sit down with my laptop and figure some stuff out soon.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
So my sammich maker has a college class that Thursday morning; but we could leave my house around 1:30p. Question would be if I could catch up to the group on Thursday evening.

@Silverback where are you thinking the group will be on Thursday night?

We can figure out an itinerary, but I don't want it to be too specific on the net.

I will be down at the farm at first part of November since deer gun season starts on the 5th. My brother(IT/Software developer/keyboard poker guy also, works for big oil company) is talking about taking the whole week off, he has intrest in going on the trip. If the hunting sucks we have talked about taking off some where to fish and/or possibly hire a guide. Or just shoot up North to AR mid week.

Silverback

Good catch. I took mine to pick up the pups from the kennel this afternoon and tested the rear locker. Check. Will be swapping out the front drivers CV with my RCV unit this week. Still avoiding wiring.

MatthewMay1

amateur professional
My vacation is 11/14-11/20 but I think I’m contractually entitled to a certain number of days off before and after my vacation period but I’m not sure how many days that is. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it or not, but you can put me down as a maybe

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
For general info - GRMS repeaters in ARK area.

Silverback

Updated first post

Silverback

Gonna be cold! This is the forecast from a random town that will be near where we will be at.

Forecast.JPG

Silverback

Little one came down with the flu.. 101 temp. Damn it. Hope she doesn't give it to me.

Silverback

We hit her up with some Theraflu, she is sleeping. She seems to be feeling better. we shall see.

Taco Loco

Taco is just about loaded. I need to strap things in. Also plan to hit Costco and buy some warm beer.

I'm leaving the office cubicle by 8:30 this morning, gonna start getting some my gear in order. I also need to clean up the trailer trash house up a bit for my parents stay.

20221108_075616.jpg

Taco Loco

Sorry I'm not going. We aren't even camping with the scouts this weekend. Given the choice between a baseball tournament and scouts, the boy made a tough choice to play baseball this weekend.

Great choice he made, Baseball FTW!
That's really good he started baseball that young. I'm not real sure why I didn't do baseball as a kid or high-school etc. That is ONE decision that I really regret from not doing in my younger years.