Nov 10-13 : Arkansas Hunt for the toothbrush inventor Part 2 - How to turn a toothbrush into a prison shank.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
No, this site was up on the Buffalo River. We were running out of daylight and it was going to be extremely cold that night. I found this place on Gaia. When we got there we were the only people around. Had a picnic table and a fire ring, also had a toilet up on the hill. Worked out perfectly.

Last edited:

Silverback

A lot of the trails we did looked like SXS trials. Very tight. Also quite a few water crossings. Nothing like river crossings.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
@Silverback

Forgot to mention from the ARK SP to Texarkana Shell station, I got 15.6mpg and we were cruising on that stretch!!

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member

Taco Loco

Really tempting as my sammich maker and I are property shopping; but it is in Arkansas.

Hard to beat the price per acre there and the access to the Nasty Forest for trails and river access.

With property there, gotta make sure power is available. Many properties do not have access to the grid.

I'm still on the search for some property way up North for summer get aways.

Arkansas does have some beautiful land, it's tempting to buy something there too.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
It is very tempting for a summer get away and the location if I was in the position to be doing that right now. But that is a few years away at the moment. I still travel too much for work to make that shuffle out of Little Rock airport.

Silverback

Post some videos.

Taco Loco

Post some videos.

I'll download what you and my brother uploaded in the folder and start working on a trip video, it's probably gonna take 6 to 8 hours to cut, trim and edit etc the amount files, once I get the files from the other Army guy I'll add and mix them in.
I'll try and find some free banjo music too, lol. The incident that we ran into on the trails with locals will be left out.

Silverback

Yeah, probably best to leave that out. Don't really need to talk about that.

Silverback

I'm waiting on your friend to upload his files.

Oh and he said it won't be until next week that he posts them. He had to go up to Dallas for work and left his GoPro behind.

Silverback

At about the 42 second mark there is a tree hanging over the road... apparently I hit it and knocked it over further blocking those behind me. lol

Silverback

Ok, now I know a trail. Next time it will be bring more booze than you plan and bring more fuel (like 10-15 gallons) and then we roll.