Old Toyota Sightings

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I see old 4Runners and 1st gen Tacomas semi regular but how common are the old Toyota trucks? Let's see the old Toys running around.

I saw this truck last week coming home from Ft Worth. The man driving it looked like he bought it off the show room floor.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I spy one in my driveway each morning.... sometimes it has a rainbow leading to it. No Homo lol

tx_shooter

Staff member
You say no homo and yet you have a rainbow. Did you do a write up for the Rainbow Mod? lol I am looking forward to your next wrench meet on the old truck. Those old trucks are cool and getting less commonly seen on the road.

Silverback

I'm just saying that in addition to the al qaeda, leprechauns also have a love for old Yotas. lol

taco4x4rar

There's lots of em rotting away in pastures out here most are too far gone to bother with though

tx_shooter

Staff member
I got caught creeping this '86 truck. Overall it is a little rough but the owner is working on it. He was pretty cool after asking why I was taking pics. lol

IMG_20160816_191602484.jpg

Silverback

I recall when Baker picked that up I wanted it. I knew he wouldn't hold onto it long but damn-it if he didn't sell it before I knew about it. LOL Very cool rig! Show some pics of the dash. IIRC it had the newer dash in it.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Spotted and stalked this old 4Runner on my way to Ft Worth today. I gave him a card so maybe he will stop in with the details. The ARB looks good on the front and the paint looks real nice. Wish my 4Runner was that good looking still.

IMG_20160920_110037174.jpg

Reactions: tex

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Every time I see one of those motorized wheelchairs, I try to imagine if the person is disabled or if they're just a fat asshole.

Silverback

Seeing how bad the ass of that vehicle is sagging, I'd say fat ass and the rear is full of shit from WalMart.

Silverback

I want to see more of that thing... that is cool as shit!

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
20161001_150048.jpg
20161001_150054.jpg
20161001_150038.jpg
20161001_150102.jpg

Odometer read 77k miles IIRC (was drinking when I took these pics lol)

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
20160930_111917(0).jpg
20160930_111926.jpg