Rigs and Coffee Meets

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Figured I will go ahead and start a thread for these events. There was a lot of rigs with some cool and some weird stuff at the Houston meet. I am going to try to make it to the March DFW meeting. Will post pics here.

RigsandCoffee.us

Instagram @rigsandcoffee

rigs and coffee dfw.JPG

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Figured I will go ahead and start a thread for these events. There was a lot of rigs with some cool and some weird stuff at the Houston meet. I am going to try to make it to the March DFW meeting. Will post pics here.

RigsandCoffee.us

Instagram @rigsandcoffee

View attachment 13514

Show up with a tow truck and coffee creamer full of anesthesia.

Oswego

n00b
Looks like a good turn out. You guys have one heck of a diverse crowd and thats awesome.

If I attended I'd have a hard time not making fun of the street queens, but alas they help the scene by buying parts so I guess there is a place for them. Just cracks me up to see a truck with limb risers that focuses them right onto a tarp so you rip your entire roof rack off.... Def for form not function.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The bat-jeep was parked next to me last time. At least the chick driving it said she had no illusion that it was an off road rig. She was more interested in light bars than lockers. But for every street queen there was at least two more trail rigs you could easily see had been roughed up off road. I had a couple people comment on my pin striping from BBRSP but the majority of people did not care.