The BS Thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I said the same thing at Costco and they had someone check me out. I am like "If you don't trust your own employee's that is not my issue". Pisses me off.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
We snagged @balakay for a pic later.

FB_IMG_1668914220270.jpg

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Too good to not copy and paste.

Dear #WalMart & #CVS, #HomeDepot and all other retail stores that almost exclusively utilizes self-checkout.

The last time I was there an employee was checking receipts at the exit and was stopping everyone. I didn't choose to participate in that nonsense, so I just skipped the exit line and walked out the door.
I heard her saying "Mam, Um Mam, as I kept walking and raised the receipt above my head, leaving the store. You can either trust me to do self-checkout, or you can put cashiers back in place like it used to be.

I'm not interested in proving that I did your job for you. You want me to be a cashier with no training then that's your problem not mine.

Don’t audit me for a position you refuse to employ.

Signed, All of us

I got kicked out of the Walmart break room today... They asked me what I was doing there... I said, "I'm on break what do you think? " They said "but you don't work here" I told them, "I just went through the self check out, clearly I do"

tx_shooter

Staff member
Heads up, let's slow down uploading the cell phone pictures for a bit. We are about to max out the 40Gb space on the host. I dug into it and 34Gb of that is uploaded images. I am going to look into a few options for auto resizing images so as to save space. Standard phone images are anywhere from 10 to 30mb depending on the phone and settings.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Heads up, let's slow down uploading the cell phone pictures for a bit. We are about to max out the 40Gb space on the host. I dug into it and 34Gb of that is uploaded images. I am going to look into a few options for auto resizing images so as to save space. Standard phone images are anywhere from 10 to 30mb depending on the phone and settings.
Delete the funny thread and that'll clear out 32Gbs lol

tx_shooter

Staff member

Okay, picture setting changes are working to auto resize uploaded images to cut down the space usage. Back to normal while I spend some time cleaning up the previous 30Gb of images.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Okay, picture setting changes are working to auto resize uploaded images to cut down the space usage. Back to normal while I spend some time cleaning up the previous 30Gb of images.

40Gb That's all? Dang.

I've been looking at 500Gb mirco sd cards for my phone and been thinking about upgrading to a 2Tb SSD for my laptop.

balakay

She ain't fat, bruh... She just a lil' thick.
Have a 2020 Highlander Limited AWD as a rental. After a 3.5 hour drive with it yesterday and driving it on some mountain backroads, I’m really impressed with it. Didn’t think I’d like it when they upgraded us to it from a RAV4 but it’s been awesome.