The BS Thread

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Have a 2020 Highlander Limited AWD as a rental. After a 3.5 hour drive with it yesterday and driving it on some mountain backroads, I’m really impressed with it. Didn’t think I’d like it when they upgraded us to it from a RAV4 but it’s been awesome.

any snow up that way yet?

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
@Oswego

Haven't heard from ya in awhile, I'm sure your still busy with home remodeling, outdoors etc. I hope all is well and have a great Thanksgiving sir!

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Have a 2020 Highlander Limited AWD as a rental. After a 3.5 hour drive with it yesterday and driving it on some mountain backroads, I’m really impressed with it. Didn’t think I’d like it when they upgraded us to it from a RAV4 but it’s been awesome.
There can only be one...

PSU Taco85

Bolted up the snow edge onto the bucket. Betting we’ll get no snow to use it now this winter :rolleyes:
7B5FBF2F-5F7C-4A55-A5B7-03865B627CFE.jpeg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
So what is that snow edge made from?

AlienXtx

Nignog
Shit can it

PSU Taco85

So what is that snow edge made from?

It's either a plastic or high density foam, a much softer material to prevent damage existing concrete/asphalt.

Yes some kind of plastic, according to their website they are calling it anyhow. I used the bucket last year with the regular blade on the edge it did cause a few "scrapes" on my asphalt seal. Should be fine next spring it needs to be resealed again anyhow but this attachment should prevent any further damage from it.

It reminds me of UMHW type of material, but it should last me quite a while because we don't get much snow here anyhow but it will be nice to have if/when the time comes. For once I thought ahead and attached it before the snow gets here.

AlienXtx

Nignog
You too

AlienXtx

Nignog
Screenshot_20221124_085438_Instagram.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
IMG_20221122_171405_153.jpg