TOR Stickers 2020

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Finally ended up needing to order some new stickers. @MatthewMay1 got one of the last ones at Cross Bar a few weeks ago. I went with a few new colors this time as well. Also the stickers are going to be on a little sturdier material this time with a slight glass to them. The old ones held up pretty decent and hopefully these hold up a little longer.

upload_2020-5-29_8-41-15.png

They should be in my possession within the next few weeks. Now to start working on some new members as well.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Finally ended up needing to order some new stickers. @MatthewMay1 got one of the last ones at Cross Bar a few weeks ago. I went with a few new colors this time as well. Also the stickers are going to be on a little sturdier material this time with a slight glass to them. The old ones held up pretty decent and hopefully these hold up a little longer.

View attachment 24532

They should be in my possession within the next few weeks. Now to start working on some new members as well.
Oooo colors look great!

Yeah I found an old yellow TOR sticker in my office. My current sticker is just about wore out so it's on my list to replace this weekend if the weather holds.

Oswego

n00b
Now I won't be the only one with a red TOR sticker :(

:shifty:

Ive been saving that one for many many years to put on when the trucks running lol

tx_shooter

Staff member
I forgot to put mine on. Haha, what color is the one you gave me? Is it not white?

I think white or grey.

Now I won't be the only one with a red TOR sticker :(

----
Ive been saving that one for many many years to put on when the trucks running lol

You probably have the old style sticker. And at the rate you are progressing my trail rig will be running KOH before you get tagged and inspected.

Oswego

n00b
I think white or grey.

You probably have the old style sticker. And at the rate you are progressing my trail rig will be running KOH before you get tagged and inspected.

Oh it's old. I forget exactly what happened but the last time way back in the day stickers were being made I offered some cash for a red one but I think Keith just sent it to me for free.

I'm tagged, registered, and inspected.....actually insured as well. Inspection is expired but I always let them lapse. Subaru inspection was up in Feb, but now due to Covid you can't pull people over for inspection stickers lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Oooo colors look great!

Yeah I found an old yellow TOR sticker in my office. My current sticker is just about wore out so it's on my list to replace this weekend if the weather holds.
damn that is old lol
Oh it's old. I forget exactly what happened but the last time way back in the day stickers were being made I offered some cash for a red one but I think Keith just sent it to me for free.

I'm tagged, registered, and inspected.....actually insured as well. Inspection is expired but I always let them lapse. Subaru inspection was up in Feb, but now due to Covid you can't pull people over for inspection stickers lol
Yep, special order, only got the one. Shit that was a long time ago

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
i can put a red one on my wifes 4runner

AlienXtx

Nignog

Oswego

n00b
Sticker is still in great shape - never been applied lol

Think I have two. I know I scraped off my TW sticker - just never took the time to apply the TOR one.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Had a small issue with packaging so I am laying them flat under weight to flatten them out again. Next up will be some new cards.

20200612_191609.jpg

Last edited: