Good TV Series

AlienXtx

Nignog
Watching I, Caveman

Probably the best survival reality show I've seen

To date the only one where they score big game. And they do it in hard core style, lol

Starting again on Investigation Discovery now if anyone is interested

Watched Sasquatch Mtn man this weekend...dudes kind of a dipshit, but he does hunting and trapping old school. Shot a Mtn Lion with a recurve..lol
Also that show MeatEater is pretty good, he's hunting/cooking javalinas on the next show. Looked line he was using the hide off it to make a pot..lol

AlienXtx

Nignog

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I'm starting to watch a new series... It's called no TV in my house! lol Took the box back yesterday and we'll see how long I last.

Turns out that unbeknownst to me, our HOA negotiated a deal for free DVRs - It was an attempt to persuade some folks from putting up those ugly dishes. I did pick up a new box (my harddrive was going), hooked it up and then found out that it needed to be initialized - I figured perfect - If I don't initialize it, I won't watch the TV. Hoping this will last a couple of months.

MCTacodriver

Diarrhea: A natural lubricant
I'm starting to watch a new series... It's called no TV in my house! lol Took the box back yesterday and we'll see how long I last.

Turns out that unbeknownst to me, our HOA negotiated a deal for free DVRs - It was an attempt to persuade some folks from putting up those ugly dishes. I did pick up a new box (my harddrive was going), hooked it up and then found out that it needed to be initialized - I figured perfect - If I don't initialize it, I won't watch the TV. Hoping this will last a couple of months.

I would get a dish just to fuck with them...just the dish, wouldn't wire it up or anything!

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
get 15 dishes.. REALLY fuck with em.. and park all your black vehicles outside. lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
get 15 dishes.. REALLY fuck with em.. and park all your black vehicles outside. lol

I only have black vehicles! lol Sometimes grey when under cover! :)

garzanium

I have two dishes outside of my house...previous home owner must of hatred the HOA lol...they are too high for me to care about taking down.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Death_Stalker

i liked Lost when it was on. Some others i liked were, survival, man vs wild, 24, white collar, homeland, breakout kings, prison break, hells kitchen, master chef.

AlienXtx

Nignog
American Top Gear comes back on tonight

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
This is the "Good TV Series" thread, Keith.

AlienXtx

Nignog

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Breaking Bad IS good.

It's OK if you don't get it...we don't mind.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Google "one car too far" .

It's a new off-road wheeling series on discovery

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I have it set to record.. looks entertaining.

drifter379

Heisenberg is loosing it and stacking up the bodys. This is not going to end well for him.

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
Heisenberg is loosing it and stacking up the bodys. This is not going to end well for him.

Heisenberg goes public again next week with the crew from Phoenix. Should be interesting :)