Recognizing your local D-TARD

AlienXtx

Nignog
We aren't helping either. I see morons daily driving 7 person SUVs with a single 5' soccer mom driving them non stop. My little cars always dwarfed at red lights

Guess people forget history like the fuel embargo.

I was cracking up when Ford said it was done with cars. Idiocracy here we come
They are moving over to electric apparently

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Driving back from Akron to Solon, Ohio I was passed by this winner. I quickly got all the way right to get away from the sparks and rocks exhaust was throwing everywhere.

Screenshot_20211216-071927_Gallery.jpg

Oswego

n00b
He is in a mini ghetto

AlienXtx

Nignog
20211217_101118.jpg

And this fucktard was hanging out of this pos yelling and clapping like an idiot.
20211217_101241.jpg

Attachments

• 20211217_101241.jpg
    20211217_101241.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
It's a Jeep thing... you wouldn't understand.. and you would need some penicillin if you did.

AlienXtx

Nignog
It's a Jeep thing... you wouldn't understand.. and you would need some penicillin if you did.
They did swerve off into a parking lot and pulled up to a head shop lol

Silverback

It's got a wing bro..
Image1.jpg

Yo but its also got half of a magnetic paper towel holder on it. You just don't understand aerodynamics.
Image2.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Had to take a driver for a piss test then back to our transfer point. Ran into some locals.this one asked the nurse if she thought he should stop smoking weed so he could see his kid lol
20211221_150500.jpg
20211221_150608.jpg
20211221_160148.jpg

Last edited:

AlienXtx

Nignog

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I'm not sure who is the bigger DBag. The shop owner, the city or the person that actually paid this.

EDIT: Clearly the Tax Man in high.

1`.jpeg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
I'm not sure who is the bigger DBag. The shop owner, the city or the person that actually paid this.

EDIT: Clearly the Tax Man in high.

View attachment 40662
My sister lives in SF and took me to a fancy breakfast restaurant (this was in 2013) and it was a $110 for the two of us. But that was one of the best breakfast meals I've ever had.

lol just saw this the other day

Last edited:

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
He drove like a DB too...
20211227_154237.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog
He also had a huge WTF sticker in the back windiw, the T being the one used in the aggie logo lol
20211228_120720.jpg

Last edited:

Silverback

Well this is one indication I was not in Texas. This fucker used tie downs.. and multiple tie downs.. big ones even! Even had them twisted so they don't vibrate in the wind. Not a single strand of string holding 14 pallets in the bed of a truck traveling at 60MPH down I35 heading to Mexico. He did drive like the truck did not have an accelerator pedal though. I'll give that a pass though.

IMG_6662.JPG

AlienXtx

Nignog
20211231_210655.jpg