Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The JHP/ FMJ mix is a good solution for carrying in the real world. The intended target may take concealment behind something that a JHP round will not properly penetrate. A FMJ round will penetrate and perform better so it is just stacking the odds that if you have to engage a target behind a barrier you have better odds of impacting said target.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
...or one Desert Eagle with Defensive Rounds and one with FMJs. Which hand should I use with the Defensive rounds? ;)

a-man-with-two-guns-dressed-in-a-black-suit-and-tie-shoots-guns-at-E9F09X.jpg

Oswego

n00b
I am a unicorn here so, what ever they do I am actually in good stead for now.

Are there states that don't allow hollow points for CCW peeps?

lol.... my state doesn't allow either the CC or HP bulets.... at least you can CC. We won't even allow LEO's from different states to carry here. Back in the day too many Philly cops shooting up Atlantic City.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
lol.... my state doesn't allow either the CC or HP bulets.... at least you can CC. We won't even allow LEO's from different states to carry here. Back in the day too many Philly cops shooting up Atlantic City.
You know, each and everyday, I go through scenarios all the time. Knowing that I have to be extremely confident that 12 of my 'peers' (to be read as Liberals that live near me) would fully understand that I was in fear of my life. Otherwise, my 'right' to protect my feeble body will be taken away, I could be turned into a felon and be put in jail due to some of the mandatory sentences my elected officials have deemed to be 'correct.'

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
i just keep my DE loaded with soft point semi-jacketed shells. Im too cheap to buy HPs and these are a mid grade option on expansion and penetration. Everything else is loaded with a FMJ, HP mix

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I want a DE .357... one of these days I'll bring myself to spring the coin.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I have a friend/chief of police in a place snoop knows well. He has his DE under glass on his coffee table in his man cave. No lock on it for anyone that would dare!