Tacoma going to Mexico

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Oswego

n00b
It's scary that they spent over a billion to update a Mexican line that's spitting out trucks with 16+ year old dumbed down Hilux designs :facepalm:

Just bring us the real Hilux model line and get it over with. I wouldn't bat an eye if the Tacoma model was killed off so long as it was replaced with a Hilux. Never happen though. or will it? Maybe thats why the shift lol *puts tinfoil hat back on*

Ill miss the Sequoya. Now you'll have to be a baller in a land cruiser to get something big from Yota. Can't blame them for killing it though - Sold 70k in 2002 and 2019's sales were 10k so that model is pretty much dead.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
It's scary that they spent over a billion to update a Mexican line that's spitting out trucks with 16+ year old dumbed down Hilux designs :facepalm:

Just bring us the real Hilux model line and get it over with. I wouldn't bat an eye if the Tacoma model was killed off so long as it was replaced with a Hilux. Never happen though. or will it? Maybe thats why the shift lol *puts tinfoil hat back on*

Ill miss the Sequoya. Now you'll have to be a baller in a land cruiser to get something big from Yota. Can't blame them for killing it though - Sold 70k in 2002 and 2019's sales were 10k so that model is pretty much dead.

The trucks are made here in SA, the Tacoma is getting exported to Mexico and the Sequoia will be built on the Tacoma assembly line/space.

AlienXtx

Nignog
20200117_172015.png

Sorry....couldn't help myself lol

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Land cruiser no longer in US.