Tx_Shooter's '87 4Runner Build

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Noted..

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Picked up some new front seats today from a friend. They have front/rear adjustment plus they are setup to swivel 360 degrees. I got both seats and the mounting plates for $200.

IMG_20161120_135706097.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Nice score!!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I think you should get a newer ford 3.5EB that's rated for propane from a savage lot and drop it in this beast, I'll contribute $20 to your beer fund build after acquiring the engine...

tx_shooter

Staff member
Generally I do buy what he takes off; but at this point in the build I have not. I am still going with the plan to build it with duals/37s until something breaks. Then go tons/links.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
I saw an update in here and thought you got it running right.
Shakes head in disappointment

Silverback

I need to find some smaller seats for my 81. The ones I have are out of some Mitsubishi something or other. Just too big for the vehicle. I've had two sets of the similar seat you bought, loved both, but still want smaller <said no woman ever> LOL

tx_shooter

Staff member
Back in the garage now. The plan for this week is to get the carpet removed, bob/dove brought along more, and new seats mounted.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Going to have to do a little fitting work to lower these seats just a little. Other than the height issue these things a freaking awesome!

4R seats.jpg

IMG_20161128_190816135.jpg

tx_shooter

Staff member
I am still on the fence about them. If/when I get the seats reupholstered I will probably get them lowered 2 inches.

Silverback

Cut out the floorboard and build a sub enclosure to lower them down a few inches.