4 Legged Buddies

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
That channel is brutal... awesome.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Not sure how she sleeps with her eyes open, but she does quite often.

20210916_080929.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Lost a four legged buddy this evening. Pixel had been having pooping issues the last few weeks and had been to the vet a few times for escalating treatment. On Saturday he went in for a less invasive bowl obstruction removal. The sedative hit him pretty hard and he never really came out of it. This afternoon he started acting like he was choking so we rushed him to the vet clinic where he passed away.

This morning he was doing fine I thought. My sammich maker is taking this really hard. Give your four legged friends an extra treat next time.

20211005_070504.jpg

The only thing making it a little worse is my current travel schedule had me on the road every other week right now.

Last edited:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Oh man!!! I am so sorry. He seemed like such a cool pet. Sorry for your loss.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Lost a four legged buddy this evening. Pixel had been having pooping issues the last few weeks and had been to the vet a few times for escalating treatment. On Saturday he went in for a less invasive bowl obstruction removal. The sedative hit him pretty hard and he never really came out of it. This afternoon he started acting like he was choking so we rushed him to the vet clinic where he passed away.

This morning he was doing fine I thought. My sammich maker is taking this really hard. Give your four legged friends an extra treat next time.

View attachment 38254

The only thing making it a little worse is my current travel schedule had me on the road every other week right now.
Wow that sucks

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Sorry man. Never easy to loose a family member

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

View attachment 38254

Shoot dang, sorry to hear about this, RIP Pixel.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

View attachment 38254

Damn man, sorry to hear that!

tx_shooter

Staff member
Vet got back with me yesterday; no conclusive results on cause of death. Overall health was good so we are sending out samples for lab tests. At this point it is about medical knowledge to prevent this from happening to someone else.

The problem with reptiles is that as a whole the medical knowledge is about 50 years behind cat/dog medicine. Even then cats and dogs are "standard and common" across the species where reptiles have significant differences from species to species.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Trying to save a good thread; I was getting a nap this afternoon getting ready for the hunt tonight. Wyatt decided to join me but kept an eye on my sammich maker on the other end of the couch. He would sleep some and stare some.

1648320837572.png

tx_shooter

Staff member
So my sammich maker decided she wanted another cat after having to put down her last one a little over a month ago. She found a rescue kitten that she liked and decided to bring it home. So far this little guy has been an interesting addition. He is still learning what to do with the lizards and Wyatt is not sure what to do with a kitten either. There has not been any aggression from Wyatt but the kitten has been pushing it.

As for the name; he is Shadow.
1654601568044.png