4 Legged Buddies

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Got a new addition. A friend bought a small ranch (25 acres) and it came with this 10 month old heeler. His current dog, also a heeler, did not get along.. you can see the wound on his left ear at the bottom... its still healing up. We kept him for a few days, he gets along great with our current 2 dogs. So he is staying. Meet Rosco.. his old name was Rambo which I was not a fan of. He's a smaller heeler but very smart and pretty chill. Supposed to be the wifes dog since we had to put Jake down last year after 17 years.

image_from_ios.jpg

image_from_ios (1).jpg

Silverback

B's dog.. Auggie will be the camping dog unless for some magical reason B gets time off.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Wood chuck or mole tearing up the place? A co-worker of mine had an on going battle with a woodchuck until yesterday. She finally got it after a meeting.

PSU Taco85

A few recents of my 4 legged stinkers, I’m sure they are just as thankful for air conditioning as I am.
E07315A6-CDEF-40E9-A360-AC70F8D14EC1.jpeg

850CF499-AAED-4A58-A048-C7B30C383163.jpeg

DB827A38-177F-4907-A64D-B65111BAF732.jpeg

Got a few of these out in the back yard snacking on what’s left of any green plants, my yard is toasted from the heat wave lol
617699D8-A090-4F1F-807A-B9F30AA40F50.jpeg

PSU Taco85

My sammich maker is talking about another cat. But not a "second cat" cat but a "playmate for the cat" cat.

never thought I’d have 3, let alone 1 lol. Got two of them from a friend and found the third one outside and couldn’t help to have him join the clan. A “pair” is good assuming they get along, gives em something to do I imagine. Half the day my house is empty anyway while I’m working.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
My sammich maker is talking about another cat. But not a "second cat" cat but a "playmate for the cat" cat.

A farm neighbor has moved away/in the hospital for the long haul till death. I know there are some kittens over there, you want one of those? I'm going over there tomorrow or Friday to make sure her daughter left the deep freezer open and fridge and freezer door open before they power is cut off. I would like to buy her place, but she never did the probate after her husband died. Im not sure she has made any payments in the last couple months. So most likely the government will end up with it(usda loan) for a couple years till it gets auction off. I'm gonna try and get with a family member to see if they can obtain a power of attorney from her.

Silverback

This fucker is a bunny killer. lol He would not come in the house yesterday morning after breakfast. Went with a flashlight to find him with the remains of a rabbit sticking out of his mouth. It was gone. Fast forward to bedtime and the wife is telling me he won't come in. I went out with a flashlight and he was on bunny #2 for the day. lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
A farm neighbor has moved away/in the hospital for the long haul till death. I know there are some kittens over there, you want one of those? I'm going over there tomorrow or Friday to make sure her daughter left the deep freezer open and fridge and freezer door open before they power is cut off. I would like to buy her place, but she never did the probate after her husband died. Im not sure she has made any payments in the last couple months. So most likely the government will end up with it(usda loan) for a couple years till it gets auction off. I'm gonna try and get with a family member to see if they can obtain a power of attorney from her.

Thanks for the offer; I am still working on "one cat is enough" line.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Farm cat picked up a tick, behind her ear.
I put a hot match tip up there a couple times before I grabbed the tick, hopefully the head didn't rip off.

I'm gonna sneak in some medicine into wet food for all 3 of them to eat tomorrow.

20220822_151458.jpg