4 Legged Buddies

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
The past few posts inspired me to spend $10 and buy some tick removal items.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
So this little guy was dumped in my neighborhood about 2-4 weeks ago and has been running around. Super sweet little guy who decided to adopt my Great Dane as his big bro. He seems to love other dogs more than people so it took me a little work to get close enough to him to grab him. We've nicknamed him Rusty and my other neighbors have been calling him Scruffy. He looks like a coyote pup from a distance.
20220822_181346.jpg

20220822_181338.jpg

I gave him a couple of flea baths last night (and gave my Dane a flea bath as well as put on his flea & tick collar). A neighbor gave me a brand new dog collar, leash, body harness, toys and bags of treats for him. I put on the leash and body harness to make him look more appealing to the lady whose supposed to stop by today and adopt him from us. I wish we could keep him but I can't afford the additional vet bills right now or the time to take care of something else that shits and to train him.
20220823_193506.jpg
20220823_193429.jpg

Anathollo

Staff member
So this little guy was dumped in my neighborhood about 2-4 weeks ago and has been running around. Super sweet little guy who decided to adopt my Great Dane as his big bro. He seems to love other dogs more than people so it took me a little work to get close enough to him to grab him. We've nicknamed him Rusty and my other neighbors have been calling him Scruffy. He looks like a coyote pup from a distance.View attachment 46388
View attachment 46387
I gave him a couple of flea baths last night (and gave my Dane a flea bath as well as put on his flea & tick collar). A neighbor gave me a brand new dog collar, leash, body harness, toys and bags of treats for him. I put on the leash and body harness to make him look more appealing to the lady whose supposed to stop by today and adopt him from us. I wish we could keep him but I can't afford the additional vet bills right now or the time to take care of something else that shits and to train him.
View attachment 46385View attachment 46386
A rich lady in my neighborhood stopped by on Saturday and got him thankfully. As long as he doesn't screw it up, he's going to have a fancy lifestyle and all the food he can eat.
My wife and I were fighting hard not to get attached to him but we can't afford another burden right now and he's kinda sketchy around my girls when he's hungry.

Anathollo

Staff member

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
This buddy had his road gear removed today.

IMG_9820.JPG

IMG_9825.JPG

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
The Laundry Fairy said my dog is looking for our oldest boy, he went back to college early this morning.

20221127_202236.jpg

20221127_202122.jpg

And the farm cat life...

20221127_141826.jpg

20221127_141818.jpg

20221127_141804.jpg