Black 84 "No Name"

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
LOL. Jokes you guys have jokes. Let me know when one of those “recovery” points kill someone.

Silverback

But I was getting drunk in the hot tub tonight. So yeah. Got me there. :)

Silverback

I’d cut all that shit off the back and weld a 4x4x.25 between the frame rails. Get some long premade shackle mounts and plasma out some holes front and rear for it to go through. Burn it in good. Done.

Silverback

Just don’t get stuck behind me, and I won’t have to use them.

Not sure I ever got stuck behind someone. Rolled over in front of someone. Yeah. A few times. LOL

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
I’d cut all that shit off the back and weld a 4x4x.25 between the frame rails. Get some long premade shackle mounts and plasma out some holes front and rear for it to go through. Burn it in good. Done.

Already working on plans for that; but sadly it cannot be done before Jambo so for now it rolls like it is. We did three big upgrades this time so that is pretty good. You should see the welds I did grind out and reweld in other areas.

Silverback

It looks great guys. Well done.

balakay

BabyMax
Already working on plans for that; but sadly it cannot be done before Jambo so for now it rolls like it is. We did three big upgrades this time so that is pretty good. You should see the welds I did grind out and reweld in other areas.

Why not? What do you need? I have access to "stuff". I can have parts made if need be.

TKGN1

Straight White Male
Not sure I ever got stuck behind someone. Rolled over in front of someone. Yeah. A few times. LOL
I remember once....
259.JPG

Silverback

May 2011

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
bumpity..

Silverback

I know a guy selling some monster end-links.