Camping Gear Thread

balakay

BabyMax
New pack packed up great. More than enough room to fit everything for a week trip. And having the separate day pack that zips on to it is nice as well.
PXL_20210724_182816401.jpg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Love Ospreys - have 3 of them.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
New pack packed up great. More than enough room to fit everything for a week trip. And having the separate day pack that zips on to it is nice as well. View attachment 36413
how many cubic inches or liters or whatever they are measuring them?

Oswego

n00b
This wont really be over with until I have product on my doorstep and the money in my account. As I suspected they were "selling" items that they could not even produce.

20210915_075636.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswego

n00b
I guess one good thing that happened is they shipped me a pretty good amount of stuff in error but I think it was to keep me shut up. Soon as I get my money and product.....public flaming to commence

20210915_080346.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I guess one good thing that happened is they shipped me a pretty good amount of stuff in error but I think it was to keep me shut up. Soon as I get my money and product.....public flaming to commence

View attachment 37941
As I have told many clients that don't get what they want or even a non-response, "They have told you their answer." Some people just don't GOF.

Oswego

n00b
I bought a sew in stove jack but those morons at g stove never shipped it. My thinking is I could put it in anything from a van, shed, or tent/ez up.

Pre covid/me quitting my job I was looking at tipi hot tents. Only takes one branch and one person to set up.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Those keep popping up in FB ads.. very tempting. Looks very nice.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Yeah, I was looking at one of their Ranger axes.