Camping Gear Thread

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
It charges pretty quick on a 12v input. I started about 90 minutes ago and it was at 31% charged. Just checked and it was at 85%, better than I thought it would be.

Silverback

Supposed to be 29-32 degrees next weekend overnight. I decided to bring my Mr Buddy heater and I added a twin fan designed for wood burning stoves. Works great though to move the heat out in front of the unit.

IMG_0229.JPG

Rosco is wondering WTF I am doing.
IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0234.JPG

AlienXtx

Nignog
Damn good idea because most of the heat off those goes straight up

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
We were down in the river valley last night, had a light rain for 3 to 4 hours, tents and ice on trucks and gear. We made out on top of the mountains at 140pm, and there was snow still in the ditches. I bet the upper elevations received 1/4 to 1in of snow. The trail we took by accident got us out, it was really tight, trail size wise it best suited for an atv or sxs, lol!!

Cold mofo tonight, some roof tops and shaded areas still had snow all day
The freezing temps hit again by 7pm today, and tomorrow morning wake up 20* or lower, based off weather in nearest town. We're back down on another river bottom tonight with a tid-bit of cell service.

20221112_120936.jpg

PSU Taco85

We were down in the river valley last night, had a light rain for 3 to 4 hours, tents and ice on trucks and gear. We made out on top of the mountains at 140pm, and there was snow still in the ditches. I bet the upper elevations received 1/4 to 1in of snow. The trail we took by accident got us out, it was really tight, trail size wise it best suited for an atv or sxs, lol!!

Cold mofo tonight, some roof tops and shaded areas still had snow all day
The freezing temps hit again by 7pm today, and tomorrow morning wake up 20* or lower, based off weather in nearest town. We're back down on another river bottom tonight with a tid-bit of cell service.

View attachment 48242

Christmas tree up in that bad boy!

Taco Loco

That tent is really nice, he is the first to deploy, quick set up and tear down, the cons...it's the size of a body bag when it's in the carry bag, and I think a bit longer than the truck bed.

Taco Loco

I'm never gonna use a mummy sleeping bag again for cold weather, they suck if you roll and like to sleep on your side.
I will be shopping for a new bag soon.

AlienXtx

Nignog
How'd the heater setup work out?

Silverback

Amazing. Last night I actually had to turn it off. And it was 23 degrees out. My legs were sweating.

Silverback

I used that little 5 lb tank to power it. Would like to get the 10 lb one of it was gonna be any longer.