Staff member
I'll start...

Bruder EXP-6 Trailer

Bruder.23.png

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
cruiser-new-lights-and-bar-work-2.jpg

I love this guys videos. His Land Cruiser is amazing.
Ronny Dahl

Anathollo

Staff member
It has the same shitty Procomp tires you have Rich! lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I looked at those Bruder trailers a couple months ago.. man they are badass. IIRC it was about $84k out the door nicely equipped. Base was around $75k.

Silverback

Back end of those Bruders also reminds me of an old garbage truck... but man how I want one of those things.

12_0407.jpg

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
I still want a damn Earthroamer

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I still want a damn Earthroamer
Having seen one up close and personal, they are nice but way too big. The owner's comment was, "In my old truck I would get stuck for a half hour or so. With this it has been days at times!!! I don't go too far out because of that." I like the interior but would like one unimog size.

Silverback

Thats a good point! I was ready some "expedition" thread on Expo Portal and they had a very large expo truck... maybe a Mann?? or similar.... anyhow they got it stuck. Took a small army of locals to get it out over several days. I'll see if I can find the thread... its been many years so don't hold your breath... or if you want to.. go ahead. :devil-flip:

Oswego

n00b
cruiser-new-lights-and-bar-work-2.jpg

I love this guys videos. His Land Cruiser is amazing.
Ronny Dahl

I would be very very content with that......and it's totally affordable...well the older models at least. To bad we still can't get them.

Anathollo

Staff member
I would be very very content with that......and it's totally affordable...well the older models at least. To bad we still can't get them.
Yep same here. It's everything I've ever wanted in a truck/expo rig.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Holy Crap! These things make Airstreams seem affordable!!

Living Vehicle

Living Vehicle is a high-demand luxury product and each unit is made to order. The 2020 core configuration begins at $199,995 with custom options available. Please contact sales for pricing and details.

LV_Model_2020.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Ultra light RTT? This would be a sweet setup at 5" tall and 100 lbs of weight. It is 7" shorter and 70 lbs lighter than my current setup.

Silverback

I like the ventilation ports on it.