Good TV Series

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
If I had to compare Halo to the Book of Boba Fett, I would pick Halo over it. Disney fucked Boba up with those vespa fags. "You stole from me.. want a job?" Fuck that.. he would have cut their heads off and sent a message. I can get past the two women Spartans in Halo, they are fucking Amazons.

AlienXtx

Nignog
If I had to compare Halo to the Book of Boba Fett, I would pick Halo over it. Disney fucked Boba up with those vespa fags. "You stole from me.. want a job?" Fuck that.. he would have cut their heads off and sent a message. I can get past the two women Spartans in Halo, they are fucking Amazons.
Yeah Boba had so much potential and they ruined it. Hopefully the next season goes back to sleep and isn'tso woke. Disney got a wake up call in Florida with the taking away of their tax breaks lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
It's kinda all over the place, but it's good if you don't take it has historically accurate

That bothers me then. Re-writing something that is decently documented in history should be called out. The real story of Billy the Kid is already a good story; why mess with it?

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog
It's fucking great per usual

AlienXtx

Nignog
Watched 1st episode of Obi-Wan....looks like it's going to be pretty good.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Shoresy is out on Hulu

Silverback

Pimple Farmer.. LMFAO!!

Shorsey is good.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Staff member

Silverback

I cancelled my Disney + and got Paramount+ instead. We are talking about cancelling Dish (I never watch it) and just going with Roku or Firesticks. If we do I'll likely add Disney + back.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
That is where I am at - just Hulu + Live TV, Disney+, and Paramount+ from a Firetstick. My sammich maker is a devout Disney movie fan; when I travel for work she watches movies.

AlienXtx

Nignog
My Hulu/Disney are a bundle

Silverback

I forgot about Hulu + Live TV.. I need to check on that.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I have the ESPN added for ufc, but not the live.

Silverback

I just spoke to the wife about it, I think when we get back from vacation in a couple weeks we will cancel Dish and go with Hulu + Live TV.

Anathollo

Staff member
I just spoke to the wife about it, I think when we get back from vacation in a couple weeks we will cancel Dish and go with Hulu + Live TV.
YouTube, Prime, Netflix, Hulu & Disney are enough to keep us entertained. We haven't had cable since 2015 and haven't missed it at all.

I only pay for YouTube and Prime. The others are paid for by my other family members and we share.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Watching Candy on Hulu. It's pretty good, has Jessica Biel in it and Master chief dude from Halo