Nignog
FARZAR on Netflix

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Just started it.. WTF. lol

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Y'all need to watch Woodstock 99' on Netflix for the "plot". There's a lot of plots bouncing around. It's also pretty funny too.

Anathollo

Staff member
Watched "The old man" on Hulu. Wasn't terrible.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Y'all need to watch Woodstock 99' on Netflix for the "plot". There's a lot of plots bouncing around. It's also pretty funny too.
I already did, Friday night after watching predator while the gummy was hitting strong lol
It was pretty good. I remember when that going on (I was 20), but thinking the line up wasn't worth the drive up. Kinda glad I didn't, looked miserable unless your into dehydration and gange rapping drugged out chick's

Anathollo

Staff member
I already did, Friday night after watching predator while the gummy was hitting strong lol
It was pretty good. I remember when that going on (I was 20), but thinking the line up wasn't worth the drive up. Kinda glad I didn't, looked miserable unless your into dehydration and gange rapping drugged out chick's
Yeah no kidding. The interview with the hippy guy (co-founder of woodstock) in his mansion made it even sadder too.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Yeah no kidding. The interview with the hippy guy (co-founder of woodstock) in his mansion made it even sadder too.
The one chick they kept interviewing that said she was 14 at the time was bs. She was going on and on about all the fucked up shit she saw and experienced then at the end, they had her on camera at the entrance when everyone was leaving, talking to her and she was spotless and clean and definitely unraped and so were her two friends. They looked like they had just walked up from a house down the road to check it out. I highly doubt her ass attended. Those two weird ass fuckers definitely did, pretty sure the inbred Keith dude is still fucked up from it lol

Silverback

The Outlaws on Prime is good. I'm episode 6 of season 2.

AlienXtx

Nignog
The sandman on Netflix is worth a watch, but it's got a lot of the wokeness in it like most Netflix shot these days.

Anathollo

Staff member
The sandman on Netflix is worth a watch, but it's got a lot of the wokeness in it like most Netflix shot these days.
That's why I only made it ~20 mins into the first episode and closed it out.

AlienXtx

Nignog
That's why I only made it ~20 mins into the first episode and closed it out.
I finished the series out, but I was rocking some edibles lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Watching the new Beavis and Butthead series. They bag on tiktok vids now instead of music videos lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Rings of Power on Prime. 2 episodes out, it's good so far.

Anathollo

Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Silverback

20 minutes in and "holy shit!"

Silverback