Lost Sheep, Build Thread.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Maybe a side step or three.

Well maybe I'm a dubmass(occasionally happens lol) but my interpretation of @CowboyTaco comment was the knife was too good of shape to be true of a find, especially with the use ( ...)

@CowboyTaco please explain otherwise.

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Interviewed/talked with a retired snowbird couple this evening from Massachusetts who has intrest in renting my RV spot for the winter 3 to 4months they have a huge toy hauler 5th Wheel for their bikes. Provides a little bit of passive income but I need to make sure their trailer fits.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
that you know of!!!

CowboyTaco

20220823_143845.jpg

Hard to tell if that is rust or dirt in the cavity...probably a little of both. I would assume that a cheap knife left outside for 2+ years would look like that cavity and just be a sheet of rust. However, that blade still looks like it could be sharpened and used (but I wouldn't trust the handle). I had cheap knives like that as a kid that would rust to shit just being in the garage....I can't imagine how bad they would be if left outside.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Oh it can be restored.

Taco Loco

Hard to tell if that is rust or dirt in the cavity...probably a little of both. I would assume that a cheap knife left outside for 2+ years would look like that cavity and just be a sheet of rust. However, that blade still looks like it could be sharpened and used (but I wouldn't trust the handle). I had cheap knives like that as a kid that would rust to shit just being in the garage....I can't imagine how bad they would be if left outside.

It's not like we have had a ton of rain either, Last year was a 14in deficit, and even more this year.

Also that trash pile is the same one that my son recorded me pulling metal sheeting off with the skidsteer, 2nd newest video that I have on YouTube. The day prior to that video my youngest son filled a small can up with burnt coins and found 2 perfectly good sharpening stones. After going back and looking at video I bet burn pile wasn't used for many years, probably 5 to 7 years. I will clean and age some of the coins. There is still every bit of a 3ft mound there, no telling what else is in there. I'm trying to get the most trash/metal out as I can before I dig a hole and bury the rest. I have 4 old trash piles like this that I know of.

20220708_101958.jpg

20220705_110817.jpg

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Taco Loco

I kept up with the TW investment thread for a good awhile(but not in the past 3 weeks or so) but I have tracked one of the stocks a bunch of those stonks bought into.
BBIG is down -4.05% to $0.6872. Check it out on Yahoo Finance: Vinco Ventures, Inc. (BBIG) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo Finance.

I'm willing to bet 4 or 5 of those guys are down 40%+ with that stock, one guy purchased it when it closer to $3 a share, lol

CowboyTaco

I kept up with the TW investment thread for a good awhile(but not in the past 3 weeks or so) but I have tracked one of the stocks a bunch of those stonks bought into.
BBIG is down -4.05% to $0.6872. Check it out on Yahoo Finance: Vinco Ventures, Inc. (BBIG) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo Finance.

I'm willing to bet 4 or 5 of those guys are down 40%+ with that stock, one guy purchased it when it closer to $3 a share, lol

I used to try to keep up with those guys. The only stock they talked about that actually turned useful was ASO (Academy). When I hit 100% return on investment, I sold my initial investment in it, so now it is free money.

Everything else was pure bullshit that I learned relatively quickly was trash. You might scoop up something they talked about and then dump it after a quick gain....if you were lucky enough for it to gain after they talked about it.

Edit: there was some decent humor in there. Especially when people started calling out others, but the stock advice was garbage. ( as proved by your post)

Taco Loco

Taco Loco

I have come to realize that page is full of "what not do do" advice. If you like money, don't follow their lead.
Haha, I saw that you trolled them a bit.

CowboyTaco

Haha, I saw that you trolled them a bit.

I couldn't resist. Seeing that they are still pumping garbage stocks and leading others astray.

The one good stock I purchased that they brought to my attention was ASO. I sold half when I hit 100% return, so I essentially took my initial investment out.

Of those, I do have a small amount of Rivian. That decision was based solely on the fact that I have actually seen several of them on the road. I'm still hopeful that they will take off and be wildly successful. If they take off and each share is $1000, good for them. I have a good til cancel sell order for when it hits my initial investment that means I'll miss out on several thousand. They don't meet my criteria for a company to invest, and I've regretted the decision to purchase.

If they go bankrupt, I'm really not out much.

Taco Loco

Taco Loco

* "and prevent more bank runs"....

Biggest U.S. bank failure in nearly 15 years may have ripple effects worldwide.
via ABC News App