Lost Sheep, Build Thread.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Rental income is something I'm might explore this next year, whether it's equipment or a small house.
I have a mentor that says you should buy a rental every year. He currently owns more than 300 properties.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Of course they do. Teachers live in a protected environment. They spread the same beliefs. We need more real-life environments that we call school.

My view of our current Education System:
00GERedu1.jpg

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Of course they do. Teachers live in a protected environment. They spread the same beliefs. We need more real-life environments that we call school.

My view of our current Education System:
View attachment 7657
This is how I view it.
MenacingGranularFlyingfox.gif

PSU Taco85

silly SNJ hillbillies.... Was dating HS student teacher in HS and she talked me into going back to school after I got kicked out then onto college. Mom kicked me out as soon as I got kicked out of HS so I moved in with sis. Sis and GF prob got together and formulated a plan to get me back on track. reminds me I need to ask my sis if they did have a coordinated plan.

BTW - your sis married yet? :shifty:

lol just busting your balls, call me SNJ, I'm 20 minutes south of you :rolleyes:

she's been dating this doctor for the last few months and they live together so they are basically married, sorry bud :2guns:

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Happy early birthday!

crayon.jpg

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
And we all know the Navy will be there to celebrate as well and blow...the candles out too.

Taco Loco

Wow this year has flown by. Thanksgiving is a few weeks away and it does not seem like it.

as you get older, the years go by faster...

Time value money, every little bit counts towards the lost sheep.

Last edited:

Taco Loco

Few sheep get rich on wages alone.
Wealth is built by consistently saving wool and earning compound wool, or wool on your wool, over many years. Sheep never play the lottery, thier hooves make hard to scratch tickets.

Wool = interest

Taco Loco

Taco Loco

Friday is here and It's Almost time for a drink, or two.

Did you know a new Veteran-Owned Business that is formed in Texas between January 1, 2016 and January 1, 2020, may be eligible for an exemption from certain filing fees and the Texas franchise tax for the first five years of operation.

Business Information for Veterans

New Veteran-Owned Business

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Interesting. My sammich maker and I were talking about a side business yesterday. This may be an influencer in the decision.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Pimpin' ain't easy! Better have a strong pimp hand!

Taco Loco

Taco Loco

Interesting. My sammich maker and I were talking about a side business yesterday. This may be an influencer in the decision.

Some of the most successful sheep write thier goals and place them on the bathroom mirror...
Less than 2% of all sheep write down their goals down on paper. Out of those 2% sheep, roughly 45% of those successful achieve thier goals.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Currently just something we are talking about. Her college classes are eating up the lion's share of our income right now.