Movies

AlienXtx

Nignog
I assume you managed to choke it down too?
It was so full of bs nonsense from her and her stupid warpaint and hair down trying to hide that big ass mole on her face, to the French trappers using bear traps to catch Buffalo and apparently her retarded dog by the tail? lol

At least the predator looked pretty cool and caveman-ish

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Watched the Gray man on Netflix. Wasn't great.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Anathollo

Staff member

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Staff member
Watching Day shift on Netflix. It's dumb but funny. Alotta famous people in it.

Anathollo

Staff member
Watched Samaritan on Prime. Ended up fast forwarding through a lot of it since the plot isn't hard to figure out lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Watched Prey on Hulu. Waste of time.
Watching Reservation Dogs on Hulu right now and that goofy bitch is on here playing the part of a "fake" acting Indian chick which seems to be the role she was born to play lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Just watched Elvis, it's good.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Watched Samaritan on Prime. Ended up fast forwarding through a lot of it since the plot isn't hard to figure out lol
That's on my list to watch next lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
That's on my list to watch next lol
Well I finally watched it, had the whole plot figured out in the first 10 min lol

They should have done a movie of him when he was younger first.

Anathollo

Staff member
Got halfway through Morbius on Netflix before turning it off.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Got halfway through Morbius on Netflix before turning it off.
I watched back when it 1st came out. I didn't think it was that bad, better then that Sylvester Stallion one lol

Anathollo

Staff member
I watched back when it 1st came out. I didn't think it was that bad, better then that Sylvester Stallion one lol
Well I fast forwarded through a lot of that movie as well lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
All Quite on the Western Front, it's on Netflix and worth a watch.

Anathollo

Staff member
All Quite on the Western Front, it's on Netflix and worth a watch.
I watched the original 1950's All Quiet on the Western Front a couple of months ago and I doubt the new one can top the old one as it was that good.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I watched the original 1950's All Quiet on the Western Front a couple of months ago and I doubt the new one can top the old one as it was that good.
Didn't see a 1950s one, but found one made in 1930 and one in 1979.

Anathollo

Staff member
Didn't see a 1950s one, but found one made in 1930 and one in 1979.
My bad, it was the 1979 version.

The one from the 1930's actually had German WW1 vets help with the movie "A great number of German Army veterans were living in Los Angelos at the time of filming and were recruited as bit players and technical advisers. Around 2,000 extras were utilized during production"