Recognizing your local D-TARD

SecretSquirrel

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Staff member
They're about 543 dollars, but think of all the ice you save by not having to fill it every day. It pays itself off in an ice age or 2...

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
What do those run? $100 - $120?

Legit cost is $30 to $40 depending on the size you get.

They're about 543 dollars, but think of all the ice you save by not having to fill it every day. It pays itself off in an ice age or 2...

What would Houston know about an Ice Age? That place was still hot as hell and humid as a Bangkok buy-me-drinkie girl's balls in the last Ice Age.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Its only $543 if you get it engraved with your volleyball call sign.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Legit cost is $30 to $40 depending on the size you get.

What would Houston know about an Ice Age? That place was still hot as hell and humid as a Bangkok buy-me-drinkie girl's balls in the last Ice Age.

lol

Its only $543 if you get it engraved with your volleyball call sign.

:)

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
FullSizeRender.jpg

sing along... Jeeps have big bumpers

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
A buddy got me the Yeti can cooler coozie thing for my birthday and I love it. Keeps a beer cold for way longer than necessary.

Yep, I love mine. I use it nonstop too

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
lol, I look into that, after I complete my basket weaving classes.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Oswego

n00b
crap...so I'm not a DB with my $14 Colman cooler? It's the cheapest they have. I figured if I'm going into it every 10 minutes for a new beer who cares how long it holds ice.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
crap...so I'm not a DB with my $14 Colman cooler? It's the cheapest they have. I figured if I'm going into it every 10 minutes for a new beer who cares how long it holds ice.

I thought the same thing. 3 broken coolers later I stopped buying em lol

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Yeti = Flatbiller.. douche bag

Pelican = sensible and generally well liked by all

lol

Oswego

n00b
I thought the same thing. 3 broken coolers later I stopped buying em lol

My last one was lost to procrastination (see a familiar chain here?). Bait fish in it never got cleaned out until a few weeks later. Bleach was soaking in it for days and still no saving it.

Luckily as I get older I'm getting wiser and not continuing to make the same dam mistakes over and over again like when I was younger.