Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
D9 CAT turbo

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I thought this was kinda cool.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Early bday present from my Gf. She got me a hand draw map of Texas from 1861 and had it framed. She also got a water drawing I had purchased of one of my bikes framed without me knowing it lol.
20220326_211421.jpg
20220326_212113.jpg

Silverback

Sounds like she is trying to become a Mrs. lol

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
Stay away from the medicated crazy ones

Silverback

This is cool! The whole build has been awesome, but this is the icing on the cake.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
This is cool! The whole build has been awesome, but this is the icing on the cake.

Yeah this is the guy I posted up a couple of months ago.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
That would be awesome to have during meetings with all the construction going on around my house. Nothing like trying to tune out heavy equipment backup beeps during the day.

CowboyTaco

That would be awesome to have during meetings with all the construction going on around my house. Nothing like trying to tune out heavy equipment backup beeps during the day.

I have some noise cancelling headphones that I use to tune out the kids and when the neighbors had construction going on. Helped my mental state, but not so much for anyone on the other end of the phone.

What you describe is not as bad as you probably perceive it. I remember when I had regular conference calls with different agencies in NYC. I'm not sure I had a single call with them where you couldn't hear a police car, firetruck or ambulance blaring their horns. There is a lot of background noise that is just "normal" for a lot of people.

Silverback

I have a couple people on my team who when they are on a call it sounds like a daycare center. No idea how they work like that.

Silverback

This guys race track is very cool.