Roof Top Tent (RTT) Mods or questions

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I'll wear a mask.

Silverback

Since it is Texas and no matter what time of year it is you can probably use a fan in the tent I was looking for one. I had this Coleman I liked that was fairly large and had a separate battery pack, it had a magnetic mount that allowed it to clip to the bug mesh and blow air in. But sadly I broke the battery pack and it appears they don't sell it any more. Anyhow I found these at Academy.. buy 2 get one free. Hopefully it will move some air and with three of them I can place them in strategic places.

Magellan Outdoors LED Hanging Tent Fan with Light | Academy

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Since it is Texas and no matter what time of year it is you can probably use a fan in the tent I was looking for one. I had this Coleman I liked that was fairly large and had a separate battery pack, it had a magnetic mount that allowed it to clip to the bug mesh and blow air in. But sadly I broke the battery pack and it appears they don't sell it any more. Anyhow I found these at Academy.. buy 2 get one free. Hopefully it will move some air and with three of them I can place them in strategic places.

Good find! Didn't know they made those.

unevolved

Oh nice, I'm ordering a pair too. Thanks.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member

Silverback

So I picked up one of these, figure I'll give it a shot. Might end up buying a couple more. Maybe hang one or two inside and one down in the annex.. or vice versa. I already have the Stinger rechargeable bug zapper and it works pretty well. Downside is that to make it work really really well you need to use the bait and those things are not cheap.

Silverback

Hopefully none... but I have a 7 year old and if she is good at keeping the tent zipped as she is closing a door in the house I am gonna be scratching... a lot!

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER