The Garage or Shop Improvement Thread.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Garage & Shop improvements, additions, whatknots, organization, garage/shop BS stuff.

Laundry Fairy often says I'm out with my other wife or living at his other house, aka the shop, lol.

Picked up some shop art from the family ranch, gonna empty the grease cans at some point, but I didn't want to throw this stuff away either, thought some of this stuff was pretty cool. So I will find a wall for display, I know some folks collect this stuff, eventually I will probably sell it, but as of now it has a temporary place.

20210517_104652.jpg

Beeville, Texas phone # 120
20210517_104440.jpg

Oswego

n00b
Someday I'll have one. Mark these words lol

Taco Loco

Someday I'll have one. Mark these words lol

Well, I really wish the shop was a bolt up, cause I would disassemble it and put it up at the farm. The cost of metal buildings is stupid too. Guess I'm gonna have to collect lots of pallets, telephone poles and 4x8' home builder signs to afford to build anything.

Oswego

n00b
Well, I really wish the shop was a bolt up, cause I would disassemble it and put it up at the farm. The cost of metal buildings is stupid too. Guess I'm gonna have to collect lots of pallets, telephone poles and 4x8' home builder signs to afford to build anything.

I've been thinking of one out of 3 containers but the morons building houses out of them killed their pricing. Steel walls, steel roof, slab floor. That way I could drop one initially and grow it as time and $$ allow

Taco Loco

I've been thinking of one out of 3 containers but the morons building houses out of them killed their pricing. Steel walls, steel roof, slab floor. That way I could drop one initially and grow it as time and $$ allow

I wouldn't build one out of them, even if the prices were cheaper.

Oswego

n00b
I'm a garage virgin. My goals are just to score. Got allot of wisdom yet to learn.

Rt now talking boozed up bs w no land or $$ to put one on lol

Oswego

n00b
Well technically I could put a detached 2 car here no prob but screw nj

Taco Loco

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I recall that episode.

PSU Taco85

put two sea vans out back, cut out the middle, instant garage. And it’s “portable” so no permit required.

Silverback

Pretty slick shouse

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Anathollo

Staff member

Anathollo

Staff member
What a life...

Silverback

Got a link to those lights?

PSU Taco85

Got a link to those lights?

I do! I got one with the hand wave control and one "follower" that is daisy chained, they also sell them in black if you check out their store. It was exactly what I wanted so let's hope the quality is good. I was looking for a hardwired (with a plug) system that was motion activated and able to be linked together and these are what I found.

Here's a shot of the underside, I screwed them to the bottom vs. 3M tape, but they give you a full length of tape with each fixture.
IMG_1954.JPG