The Home Improvement Thread

taco4x4rar

Eh? The quick feed or whatever its called? I like it. What I DONT like is constantly getting hit in the face by debris because their guard sucks.
My echoes are still awesome after 10 years but I did change both of the heads on them to the style that takes the short precut pieces of line

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Installed a 30" wall mount oscillating fan in the garage. Thing moves some damn air!!

null-78.jpg

garzanium

I got a stihl fs 45 which is the cheapest trimmer they offer. ..DO NOT get this one. ..I'm short as fuck and even for me it is too damn short.seemed ok in the store..but it sucks bending your back when using it. It has a curved pole. Get the next model up ,fs 55 with the straight pole.

Wait...who is that fucker with the Stihl tshirt on my freshly installed camera system lol

This is a pic from my phone using the free app

Got a camera in the back too..need a longer cat5 to clean up the run on the front camera.

Screenshot_2013-08-03-17-53-41_zpse344c26d.png

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Mine is the fs45. The head feeds great and it seems to fit me fine with out having to stoop too much.

Sent from my SPH-L710

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Eh? The quick feed or whatever its called? I like it. What I DONT like is constantly getting hit in the face by debris because their guard sucks.

My Echo is about 4-5 years old and they don't make the model anymore. I love it but he and I both got frustrated with their new design.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Patatoe

Silverback

Welcome to TOR.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Oh yeah! Top of the morning to you!

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
My echoes are still awesome after 10 years but I did change both of the heads on them to the style that takes the short precut pieces of line

I own 2 also, changed out heads to accept the 105 diameter thick sting that I buy in a huge roll

Silverback

Carb cleaner kills bugs dead... Fast!

I sprayed some wasps that can in the garage the other day with some windex and they immediately left. Didn't kill rm but they left. Felt like the old guy from big fat Greek wedding spraying windex on everything.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Started work on the man cave today. Tore down all of the wall so it is down to the studs. Replacing the walls and floors should help get the smoke smell out. Stay tuned for pics over the next few months. Walls, flooring, paint, new light fixtures, sound system, and most important is building a bar.

Silverback

What was the smoke smell from?

Looking forward to the pics of the bar. Sounds cool!

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
What was the smoke smell from?

Looking forward to the pics of the bar. Sounds cool!

The guy that ust to live here smoked tobacco pipes in the building and the smell was a little much for me. Plus the peg board and wood panel walls were not going to cut it in my man cave.

Silverback

Gotcha! When you are done come on down and help me with mine. :).

Silverback

Done. :)

bakerla

Man, Myth, Legend
Looking for a recommendation and some good, reasonably priced garage lights. My lights are a few years old and no longer available. They also have some hard to find or non existent ballasts. My second set just crapped and now I'm down to 1 set of lights.

balakay

BabyMax
Started work on the man cave today. Tore down all of the wall so it is down to the studs. Replacing the walls and floors should help get the smoke smell out. Stay tuned for pics over the next few months. Walls, flooring, paint, new light fixtures, sound system, and most important is building a bar.

Let me know if you need help.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Let me know if you need help.

Why yes I do need some help for the next step. Let me know when you are off. Only need an extra set of hands for about an hour to get some rafters down.

Silverback