Tinfoil Hat Wearers Unite

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
The EPA and BLM are just two departments of the government that have enjoyed the freedoms of running around doing whatever they want without people noticing. Sadly this last standoff may bring attention to them finally. Give it two weeks and everyone will be wanting to legalize weed again and going after the DEA.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
The EPA and BLM are just two departments of the government that have enjoyed the freedoms of running around doing whatever they want without people noticing. Sadly this last standoff may bring attention to them finally. Give it two weeks and everyone will be wanting to legalize weed again and going after the DEA.

True, but don't grow it on BLM land and don't rinse your fertizer solution down the drain or the waters of the U.S. or the EPA will get mad at you.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
True :(

tx_shooter

Staff member
Another attack with multiple sites hit in a coordinated manner. How long before they bring that stuff to the States?

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Not long, still pisses me off with the amount of Afgan, Iraq, Middle East Soldiers who have gone AWOL here in Texas and else where in the last 6 years.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Another attack with multiple sites hit in a coordinated manner. How long before they bring that stuff to the States?

The police captured that terrorist that didn't blow himself up. He was going to reveal info about future attacks and terrorist cells to get a reduced sentence. I guess the terrorists found out and moved up their timeline for the other attacks.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
I kinda say I'd like them to try that in a gun toting city but I'm not certain I really would. I know they would be taken out early but that doesn't mean they won't cause damage. I do look forward to a Chicago or Detroit one though.

tx_shooter

Staff member

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Colorado... you are a disgrace to the nation.

Mother upset after school district suspends child over toy gun

(KRQE) – A Colorado school district is defending it’s decision to suspend a 5-year-old over a toy bubble gun.

The little girl’s mother says she got a call on Monday saying her daughter would be suspended for the day. The school says she was firing the bubble gun in the hallway.

Now the district is sticking to their guns, saying the toy was a distraction and potential safety concern.

But the girl’s mother says the situation was blown out of proportion and isn’t fair to her daughter.

The district says its response is consistent with how it’s responded to similar situations in the past.

tx_shooter

Staff member
Really? This is why America is headed for hard times in 20 years when this generation hits the workforce. We are already having a hard enough time now when the majority of 20 somethings are barely motivated enough to flip burgers correctly.