Toyota Truck Frame Rust Lawsuit

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
When I was in New Jersey last year I stopped and saw a client. He had 2 businesses. 1 was a trucking company and the other was putting wrecked cars in containers and taking them to the port to ship over seas. There was all kinds of cars there. Some were nice. Corvettes, old restored Blazer with all wheel steering. motorcycles, and many others.

Oswego

n00b
When I was in New Jersey last year I stopped and saw a client. He had 2 businesses. 1 was a trucking company and the other was putting wrecked cars in containers and taking them to the port to ship over seas. There was all kinds of cars there. Some were nice. Corvettes, old restored Blazer with all wheel steering. motorcycles, and many others.

By chance was it Newark?

Oswego

n00b
I think "those people" never left NJ.

thekidcatcher

200.gif

Oswego

n00b

I figured. We import a coupe hundred tons of glass through it each year. Almost every delivery has an issue, but the drugs flow in and the cars flow out w/little issue lol

On another note my sister was happy to find out her 2007 Sequoya is included when I told her on Thanksgiving. Her frames been shot for years.