Video Game Dorks

AlienXtx

Nignog
Ok I know your out there, when I'm not wrenching or wheeling and its to Damn cold to hunt, I'm logging hours in front of my tv burning through BlueRay games on my Ps3 of having game night with the kids on the Wii. Let's hear about any good games out right now or classic games for whatever system you prefer.

Mauzer

Pitter Patter. Lets Get at Er
I just started playing Epic Mickey, so far its pretty cool...besides that I constantly play FIFA

yotarob

Kiss My IFS
I play the skin flute every once in awhile, but video game are for kids IMO.

AlienXtx

Nignog
I just beat Force unleashed 2 (3 days) and just started Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I have Dead rising 2 and Dead Space 2 sitting on the shelf and will start on them next ( both are zombie games)

AlienXtx

Nignog
I play the skin flute every once in awhile, but video game are for kids IMO.

Words of a guy that can't get past level one of Mario bros and takes it out on everyone else...lol

balakay

BabyMax
Little Big Planet 2 on PS3
Mario Kart on Wii
Thinking about picking up Dead Space 2 on 360

balakay

BabyMax
Oh can't forget Just Dance 2 on Wii. You may laugh, but it's fun as shit when you get a group of uncoordinated white people who can't dance together to play. Also helps if you've had a few.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Little Big Planet 2 on PS3
Mario Kart on Wii
Thinking about picking up Dead Space 2 on 360
Mario Kart is Damn fun, and Dead Space 2 is suppose to be scary. The Goober at gamestop said he can't play it at night...lol

Force unleashed 2 was pretty good if you like Star Wars like I do, and so far Assassins Creed is kicking ass like always.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Oh can't forget Just Dance 2 on Wii. You may laugh, but it's fun as shit when you get a group of uncoordinated white people who can't dance together to play. Also helps if you've had a few.

Just got that for Zoie Saturday and your right, I thought it was going to be stupid but it is actually pretty fun. I need to try itdrunk I guess...lol

AlienXtx

Nignog

kinetik873

Finding a way..
Im a nerd, got medically disqualified from ther reserves yesterday and spent the night in a funk playing Fallout New Vegas. I wasnt impressed with black ops, they tried too hard. MOH tier one was Bad Ass though way too short.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
I have 2 modded X-Box's (160 gig drives and loaded with 50-60 games), an X-Box 360 Elite with about 50 games, and a Wii with maybe 20 games. I don't play any of them. :( I used to play the shit out of them but I just don't any more. The most recent game I bought was the new Modern Warfare and BioShock 2. I really dug the original Bioshock. I also really liked the Rainbow Six series on the 360. The Modern Warfare games are too fast paced and I get sea sick playing it. <I know... pussy>

jdmcq

Will pay to see Cmack get tased
I quit Black Ops, the online play sucked. Went back to Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Shooting people online helps resist the urge to shoot people offline.