Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
Skid plates installed.

20221104_175420.jpg

20221104_175412.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MatthewMay1

amateur professional
Used the 4Runner for truck stuff as a sort of test to see how I could manage the hunting properties if I sold the Tundra…It got 15mpg towing the mower so practically the same mileage except easier to park and more efficient when unloaded. 10x more comfortable to my butt and back. It definitely lacked the power but for a once a month ranch visit? Could I make do? Hmm.

I sat in the bow blind and saw some deer, all young and no shooters. I think the drought has had a negative impact on the deer in the area I hunt.

64BFE9DA-1B96-4435-99D1-517B955FF6C6.jpeg

AlienXtx

Nignog
Teaching my son how to ride. He's getting a big jump on me teaching myself how to ride on a 110 Yamaha 2-stroke.
20221113_124222.jpg

AlienXtx

Nignog

Taco Loco

Got a flat here at the farm, pretty good size puncture, got a patch installed.

20221129_132003.jpg

20221129_132017.jpg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Gonna replace the tire?

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Especially considering the flexing that happens right where the sidewall and tread meet. A new tire is cheap compared to possible damage, lost time, or worse.

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Oil change and tire rotation this morning. No garage anymore make things like this more difficult so the dealer is turning the wrenches today.

Taco Loco

Oil change and tire rotation this morning. No garage anymore make things like this more difficult so the dealer is turning the wrenches today.

No garage? Did you sell your house?

Taco Loco

@Silverback

I order 2 new key fobs for the farm truck, they show shipped from PFboogerVILLE.

Last edited:

PSU Taco85

Picked up a Gen-Y torsion hitch for the Ferd, goddamn this thing is heavy.

IMG_8993.JPG

IMG_8997.JPG

IMG_8998.JPG

Got a few of these safety chain extenders from them too, pretty beefy or maybe I just have small hand lol
IMG_8996.JPG

Taco Loco

Picked up a Gen-Y torsion hitch for the Ferd, goddamn this thing is heavy.

View attachment 48855

View attachment 48853

View attachment 48852

Got a few of these safety chain extenders from them too, pretty beefy or maybe I just have small hand lol
View attachment 48854
Damn son, if your trailer is a good trailer and loaded correctly, you don't need all that jazz. I typically use a sawzall blade or can opener to eliminate any slop within the receiver hitch itself. lol $1 in recycled materials.