Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Just incredible

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

Silverback

I like that guys style of videos. Pretty entertaining.

Silverback

Ok this is a bit long but I watched every minute of it. Just fucking incredible.

AlienXtx

Nignog

AlienXtx

Nignog
I watched that last week, this is the bike he rode in it. I liked it, but carrying them across pavement was unnecessary nonsense lol

Silverback

That poor 4Runner... was so nice.

Anathollo

Staff member

Silverback

Very cool story

Silverback

Don't fuck with Arkansas police.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
I have limited cell/data here.

Can someone find the video to this study, supposedly it happened on a ranch across the highway from me.

Kinda crazy I only have a few mounds of fire ants here, locals swear the study did work till this day.

National Geographic Explorer
S2 E26: Fire Ants: Texas Border Massacre

Struggling against the unrelenting armies of fire ants that ravage the lands in the South Texas borderlands are city communities like Bee County. Explorer investigates an experimental secret weapon being used against these fearsome invaders, a species of fly that has a devastating impact on these ants.

Anathollo

Staff member
I have limited cell/data here.

Can someone find the video to this study, supposedly it happened on a ranch across the highway from me.

Kinda crazy I only have a few mounds of fire ants here, locals swear the study did work till this day.

National Geographic Explorer
S2 E26: Fire Ants: Texas Border Massacre

Struggling against the unrelenting armies of fire ants that ravage the lands in the South Texas borderlands are city communities like Bee County. Explorer investigates an experimental secret weapon being used against these fearsome invaders, a species of fly that has a devastating impact on these ants.
Here's a segment of it. It's Phorid Fly's

Silverback

This guy is pretty funny. Makes fun of "overlanding". lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Don't know how I got stuck falling down this rabbit hole, but pretty interesting lol

Anathollo

Staff member
Don't know how I got stuck falling down this rabbit hole, but pretty interesting lol
Yeah I went down that rabbit hole 6 months ago lol