4 Legged Buddies

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
So I thought I would start a thread about folks dogs, but don't want to discriminate from feline, reptilian or ?

Its been raining all day and my dog, thinks its the best thing to come in soaking, and I mean soaking wet. My daughters little dog is like "fuck this shit... I'm dry, let me in". Mine is the complete opposite, dipshit. lol Plus he started chewing the hair on his right hip, might have got a bite or something.

The only time he was on the porch (on the table) was right after we let him out... once it really started coming down he was out in the yard all day. He's crashed in the garage now.

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Working on a material list for my four legged bud's new enclosure. He is only 3 foot long right now but will be 4 to 5 foot by the end of next year. In this picture he was enjoying looking outside while I was clearing off my old desk before replacing it.

20201124_104321.jpg

We are currently working on leash work with him. So far it has been really good. He does not seem to care about the harness on him and does not fight the leash. My sammich maker and I had him outside for the first time the other day. He really enjoyed sunning and looking at everything.

WhiteThroatMonitor.jpg

Last edited:

PSU Taco85

My three felines, they sure are nuts. Great for keeping the rodent and bug population down, as well as inspecting my amazon deliveries. Once in a while I do get to dog sit for my sister's dog as well. The cat's don't care for that visitor to say the least lol
IMG_9015.JPG

IMG_8917.JPG

122999089_10123978835059214_5443275979203385979_o.jpg

Silverback

My oldest dog Jake, soon to be 17. Still gets around pretty good.. tumor on his left elbow area but its just fatty tissue... just going deaf and he does one helluva Joe Biden impersonation... just stands there and stairs off into space. Afraid he is getting doggie dementia.

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0944.jpg

fsbrain03

My oldest dog Jake, soon to be 17. Still gets around pretty good.. tumor on his left elbow area but its just fatty tissue... just going deaf and he does one helluva Joe Biden impersonation... just stands there and stairs off into space. Afraid he is getting doggie dementia.

View attachment 30770

View attachment 30769

I had to put my 17 year old Min-Pin mix to sleep in January. She had some weird things going on inside her body and she started losing her mind. She wouldn’t sleep and started having seizures. She helped me get through a lot in life. Jake is a good looking pup!

MatthewMay1

amateur professional
So I thought I would start a thread about folks dogs, but don't want to discriminate from feline, reptilian or ?

Its been raining all day and my dog, thinks its the best thing to come in soaking, and I mean soaking wet. My daughters little dog is like "fuck this shit... I'm dry, let me in". Mine is the complete opposite, dipshit. lol Plus he started chewing the hair on his right hip, might have got a bite or something.

The only time he was on the porch (on the table) was right after we let him out... once it really started coming down he was out in the yard all day. He's crashed in the garage now.

View attachment 30739

View attachment 30740

View attachment 30741
Yes. I love this idea! That’s a killer back yard also.
Working on a material list for my four legged bud's new enclosure. He is only 3 foot long right now but will be 4 to 5 foot by the end of next year. In this picture he was enjoying looking outside while I was clearing off my old desk before replacing it.

View attachment 30756

We are currently working on leash work with him. So far it has been really good. He does not seem to care about the harness on him and does not fight the leash. My sammich maker and I had him outside for the first time the other day. He really enjoyed sunning and looking at everything.

View attachment 30757
Totally cool!

I just lost my 14 year old border collie, Rosie, earlier this year but now have a 5 month old Australian shepherd named Remi.

4954B77F-758F-45F7-AB6A-F920ABC82847.jpeg
AADF5EC2-D040-4933-BB5B-C9BD851E9196.jpeg
34D7C8ED-5D64-4C17-9EE2-9D23AF787D44.jpeg

Silverback

Wife made a vet appointment for our old dog today. I went with her and drove the Taco so we didn't have a shitload of fur in the her ride. Anyhow, it was just a checkup and shots. We waited outside, they called and had just all kinds of bad news. Basically wanted to put him down. Fuck that... I had just fed him 45 minutes earlier and watched him run his happy ass around the house to the garage and his food bowl. So yeah, he has bad gum disease, his kidneys are failing, and they could not hear his heart.. but he is not being put down. Old guy had an awesome time riding in the bed of the truck (Taco) and he is out hanging out with me now in the garage. So I know his time is coming, all of ours is, but he is gonna make it to 2021. He is not that bad. Seriously upset me when I saw the look on the wifes face after the call. I know the vet is looking out for the pet, and maybe I am being selfish, but I don't think so.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Wife made a vet appointment for our old dog today. I went with her and drove the Taco so we didn't have a shitload of fur in the her ride. Anyhow, it was just a checkup and shots. We waited outside, they called and had just all kinds of bad news. Basically wanted to put him down. Fuck that... I had just fed him 45 minutes earlier and watched him run his happy ass around the house to the garage and his food bowl. So yeah, he has bad gum disease, his kidneys are failing, and they could not hear his heart.. but he is not being put down. Old guy had an awesome time riding in the bed of the truck (Taco) and he is out hanging out with me now in the garage. So I know his time is coming, all of ours is, but he is gonna make it to 2021. He is not that bad. Seriously upset me when I saw the look on the wifes face after the call. I know the vet is looking out for the pet, and maybe I am being selfish, but I don't think so.
Sorry to hear that man :(

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
This is my boy Bo. He was rescued from a ranch south of Austin. Apparently he was on the property along with four horses who were all starving. A neighbor turned them in and when the sheriff came to collect them, Bo ran off. He was on his own for 2 weeks before a neighbor found him starving, full of porcupine quills and nearly dead under a tree.

Screenshot_20181109-113855_Chrome.jpg

He's a one in a million dog who absolutely loves people. He now has 2 temperpedic + 3 dog beds around the house. We pamper him because he's served his time in hell already and deserves the best life we can give him. We guess he's about 3 years old at this point.

He's also a pretty great trail and ranch dog from what I've seen so far.
20201127_122216.jpg

Boomtacoma01

Tommy want wingy..
Here are my 2. The only good thing about working from home is getting to hang out with these little guys every day.
DF43D8D4-7EE5-42B8-BFE6-C9080D60904A.jpeg
944D76E8-4EC6-4DFF-8A97-F07FBF087C1E.jpeg
B11B4915-76DA-45E1-B7ED-9E9C3ACB86CC.jpeg

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Some great looking dogs!

20200821_183750.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 10.59.42 PM.png

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER
Dog doing simple addition:

Dog trained to avoid rattlesnakes and skunks

She knows the STOP command but I let her chase today. We have her trained to sit at curbs as we walk across and then signal to her when the coast is clear.