4 Legged Buddies

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Oddly enough my f-in-law raises talipia so he sends the culls to my house for lizard food. It helps with the grocery bill for these guys.

Taco Loco

Tired and Lazy, married to ‘The Laundry Fairy’
So far he is staying a nicely behaved and spoiled pet. I know a few people that live fed a few times and it triggered a change in the lizard.

Yup, don't want to triggering the inate behavior in them.

Taco Loco

Kind of the same way people do not have their dogs hunt down small animals for food.

My dog is semi trained for dove recovery, and occasionally she goes after live song bitds here at the house, she has atleast 3 kills I know of, I can't get mad at her for doing so.

MatthewMay1

amateur professional
My shop helper is more inclined to stay inside when it’s so hot outside.

4B71DB4E-2115-4ABB-815E-E0D6CD93DC0A.jpeg

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Had to put our old dog down today. Gonna be missed a lot.

Jake_1.jpg

tex

That's Mr Asshole to you
Sorry for your loss.
Like my friend always says about dogs, they are on loan to us from heaven and they were called back.

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

TacoXpo

HOAX DENIER

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
Sorry for your loss man.

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Thanks ya'll. He was hanging in there for us. He was in such pain. He would remain standing because it hurt to lay down. Then he was also suffering from doggie dementia, he would just randomly stand there and stare at something.. like the master bath shower at 2AM. So while it was very tough it was also the right thing to do. Just very hard to do.

Taco Loco

On a brighter note, Jenny John aka farm kitty got a rat last night, she was so happy and proud of herself. Not sure how much she ate of it, but she didn't show up on the porch for breakfast.

20210905_101527.jpg

Taco Loco

Oddly enough my f-in-law raises talipia so he sends the culls to my house for lizard food. It helps with the grocery bill for these guys.

13K views for a frog and mouse, with the right key words etc, you could make money off YouTube feeding live bait to the lizards, lol