Another SWB build

PSU Taco85

Guy who replaced my windshield in summer on the Subaru never swapped stickers so Ive been driving w/o one since August. Just a blank spot over in that corner lol. So far so good, but Ive only traveled 1k in that time.

LEO's could care less about that kinda stuff these days it seems. Heck I'd push not getting them for 2-3 years prior to covid - now we will see if I can go 5 years w/o getting one...sure the Subaru also helps "blend in" vs the Tacoma lol

this is true, cops let a lot of the DMV shit slide I think as long as you have insurance that’s all they care about. Good to know you’ve gotten away with it haha, I know my diesel is exempt so I never got it inspected and it actually still has the sticker from PA back in 2016 on it. How would a cop driving by know it’s diesel or gas from the outside to know it’s exempt, they probably don’t and rather just don’t care as much like you said.

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Texas has not been pushing registration during this covid mess. There has been a pretty big push to get the word out that come April all of that stops. They are going to start cracking down on registration again. I am not sure how they are handling the time difference between expired and the day of registration.

PSU Taco85

Texas has not been pushing registration during this covid mess. There has been a pretty big push to get the word out that come April all of that stops. They are going to start cracking down on registration again. I am not sure how they are handling the time difference between expired and the day of registration.

I know that in NJ, if you renew your registration and it's expired, your new registration is the same month as if you had renewed it on time (same goes for inspection). your month that the inspection or registration is due does not change if you delay getting it done. I can imagine once the DMVs are caught up like you said, they will push to have everything back up to date and cops will likely start cracking down on it more.

AlienXtx

Nignog
There isn't any excuse to not get one here other then being lazy. I did mine back in Oct by mailing in a check like I always do lol

Of course it does help that the inspection part is done by my shop.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
The amount of fake paper plates on the road is horseshit right now. It should never have been allowed to get this bad.

Oswego

n00b
There isn't any excuse to not get one here other then being lazy. I did mine back in Oct by mailing in a check like I always do lol

Of course it does help that the inspection part is done by my shop.

Have you ever been to a NJ inspection station? They suck & we only check emissions so basically total bullshit for the tree huggers. I'm not spending 2hrs of my time so some moron thats strait off the boat from Africa and can barley speak the language can stick a computer on my dash to tell me my catalytic converter is working. It's not even a physical exam where they actually "test" any emmisions. If my cat wasn't working properly in the Subaru an idiot light would pop on.

Now don't do this at home, but if you have the right tech from someone like URD you don't even need to have cats on the truck to pass it ....just fool the stupied computer they use.... not that I would know
I don't have to get inspections :b1:

It's not a crime if you don't get caught so me neither....... until you see an angry post from me showing my ticket.

The amount of fake paper plates on the road is horseshit right now. It should never have been allowed to get this bad.

one of the only good things Covid brought us is hopefully future gubment efficiency when all these issues got spotlighted.

my buddy couldn't register his new boat for months this summer so he just hit the water anyway.

PSU Taco85

Rock auto package came today with the bearings, brakes, and hardware. Of course the sacks of shit would lose one of the adjusters. Had to file a claim and they'll ship it out separate. Looks like Tuesday the seal retainers and snap rings are coming from McGeorge Toyota. Some day my truck will run again lol
IMG_2234.JPG