AlienXtx

Nignog
Watching it right now

AlienXtx

Nignog

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member
It was a great episode! It's par for the course on how weird this year has been to have May crash instead of Hammond lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
It was a great episode! It's par for the course on how weird this year has been to have May crash instead of Hammond lol
Cap'n Whoa lol

tx_shooter

You ever try to roughie a bear?
Staff member
Watched it tonight. Never would have expected that to happen. I wish they did quick films on the support grew gear and methods. Those guys have got to be working their asses off.

AlienXtx

Nignog
Just finished the first 3 episodes of Andor, so far so good.

Anathollo

Armorall is my choice of lube
Staff member

PSU Taco85

Watched the first few episodes of the Jeffrey Dahmer series on netflix, all I can say is WTF but they did a damn good job to capture just how weird that motherfucker was lol

AlienXtx

Nignog
Watched the first few episodes of the Jeffrey Dahmer series on netflix, all I can say is WTF but they did a damn good job to capture just how weird that motherfucker was lol
On Episode 5 now

balakay

BabyMax
My fiancé is watching it. I couldn’t watch more than the first couple of episodes.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

Lima Gulf Bravo Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
"What we do in the shadows" on Hulu. Its like The Office but with vampires.

AlienXtx

Nignog

Silverback

The energy vampire cracks me up!!

AlienXtx

Nignog
The energy vampire cracks me up!!
Fuck yeah, wait till you get to the newest season.
I had a guy here at work that was like him, I even had his contact in my phone with the vampires pic lol

Last edited:

Silverback

LOL.. Super Owl celebration.